Chapter 2 - Castiel Novak

(Castiel's POV)

When I met Dean Winchester, I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was so nice. He actually accepted me for who I am because he didn't care that I'm gay. I wonder if he likes guys too.. I can't be sure. But he DID blush. I mean I think he did... Also he called me cute.... I don't know! But I just can't stop thinking about him. He had the cutest smile, and the prettiest green eyes.

-

The bell for lunch rang and I was so excited. I get to see Dean now! A huge smile grew on my face when I saw him standing by his locker.

"Hey Dean!" I say as I approach him.

"Well hello there, Cas." He smiles at me as he grabs a small bag out of his locker.

Did he just call me Cas? No one calls me that but my best friend, Charlie. That reminds me, I haven't seen her at all today. I wonder what's up.

"How's your first day going so far?" I ask and we are walking down the hallway.

"Eh. It's goin alright." He half smiles, and it's the cutest ever.

"Well, the day is halfway over." I reassure him.

We go and sit by a tree outside in the shade. It's still pretty nice out and I think it's supposed to be like that for a while.

I watch as he grabs something out of his bag that is wrapped in tin foil and his eyes light up with pure happiness. I couldn't stop looking at him, and his god damn beautiful eyes.

"What's that?" I ask as he begins to unwrap it.

"Pie!!" The tone in his voice implied he's really happy to have pie.

"I'm guessing you like-"

"Love!!" He cuts me off.

"My bad. LOVE pie" I correct my self and laugh. This guy is so adorable.

"Haha, yes! It's the most amazing thing ever in the world that God could create."

Besides you...

I pull a sandwich out of my bag and take a bite. Then I grab my phone out because I was a bit concerned about Charlie.

ME- HEY CHARLIE. WHERE ARE YOU TODAY?

"Who ya textin?" Dean asks but doesn't look over at me because he's too busy enjoying his slice of pie.

"Oh my friend Charlie. She's not at school today so I was just a bit concerned." I tell him.

"Oh. Is she hot?"

Oh. Maybe he's not into guys... Wait but then why did he call me cute earlier???

"Um. I don't think your her type."

"Aw! Come on." He looks at me. "I'm pretty hot." He smirks and I laugh.

"But you don't exactly have boobs, Dean."

He raises an eyebrow in confusion then brings his hand to his face (facepalm).
"Ooh. She's into chicks." He says and I nod.

We both laugh together.

We talk for a bit and he tells me about his little brother and his dad and how they move around a lot and about his mother. Things he likes, like pie and his car and classical rock music. I told him about myself too and my family and stuff I like. It was great.

"Hey Dean?" I ask once there was a pause.

"Yeah, Cas?"

"Um.. Can I ask you something?"