Chapter 3 - Kind of date?

(Dean's POV)

When I get to school, I go straight to my locker after telling Sammy I'll see him later. I put my lunch bag in in my locker and I see Lisa running over to me.

"DEAN!" She shouts and I wince cuz she basically shrieked it in my ear.

"Uh, yes?" I ask.

"What did you and Castiel talk about yesterday??"

"Why? Whose asking?"

"Me of course silly!" Why does SHE want to know?

"We just talked about stuff. Not really anything important..why?"

This chick was starting to weird me out. At least she's hot. But too bad Crowley would kill me if i looked at anything else but her face. Or even flirted.. Oh well.

"No reason!" She smiles and runs off to a group of girls I assume are her friends. I hear them all giggle when I turn around. I reach into my bag and grab out my earphones then close my locker and throw my bag over my shoulder. I head to first class because the bell rings.

When I see him sitting at the back, I smile and make my way to Cas.

"Hey, Cas." I say to him with a big smile. I think he blushed when he saw me which gave my butterflies.

"Hello, Dean." He smiles big as well.

"You look nice today. I like your coat." I point at his coat, it was a trench coat.

"Oh, yeah. It's my favorite coat. Apparently it's supposed to be cold today.." He frowns.

"Awesome." I say sarcastically. I look down while I smile. I didn't know what to say to him. Yesterday it was easier to talk to him. But then I find myself asking him if he'd like to hangout today after school. Wow. Words came out and I wasn't thinking.

"I'd love to!" He smiles and his eyes light up.

"Sweet." I smile. He's so gosh dang adorable, I found myself looking at his lips but then I see he notices that so I quickly look down and fiddle with my fingers. I hear him chuckle and holy damn it was cute.

-

At lunch we don't go outside since it's too cold for that. Instead, Cas and I sit at a table inside. He sits across from me and then Sammy and Gabriel join us.

"Heya Sammy!" I say when he sits down.

"How's it going?"

"Pretty good.Gabe and I have 4 of our 5 classes together, so that's awesome." He smiles.

I love it when Sammy is happy. He's my little brother and I'd do anything for him.

"How about you Gabe?" Cas says and I look over at Gabriel.

"Pretty good. I just hate being a freshman."

"Same here Gabe" Sam says with a smile.

We all talk and eat our lunches. I get to know Gabriel better and I just really was more interested in what Cas had to say.

Sam caught me staring and smiling at Cas when he was talking to his little brother, and Sam gave me a weird look. Then I see him pull out his phone and text someone. I figured he was texting me because next thing I know I feel my phone vibrate in my jean pocket. I pull it out and yep I see a text from Sam.

SAM-WHY DO YOU KEEP STARING AT CASTIEL SO WEIRDLY?

DEAN-IM NOT!!

I glare at him and he rolls his eyes.