Chapter 24 - The Hospital

*The next day*

(Sam's POV)

I'm happy my dad is being more accepting with Dean and I now. I was afraid he'd kick us out, like he had basically done with Dean the other day. Dad let him walk out. But now everything is fine, and I'm still happy with Gabriel.

"So your dad knows now?" Gabe asks as he sits down next to me at the lunch table.

"Yep," I nod my head and pull out the ham sandwich I had made this morning. "Dean told him first about his sexuality, so I thought to just get it over with."

"Well it seems like it was the right moment, a good opportunity, since Dean had just done it." He pops out a lollipop and I roll my eyes at him.

"What?" Gabe pops the sucker in his mouth.

"Please tell me you brought actual food." I laugh.

Gabe rolls his eyes this time, "Yes. I did."

I laugh again and take a bite of my food. I never really liked the food this school serves, so I always make sure to make and bring my own lunch.

"So, Cas and Dean skipped school today?" Gabriel asks.

"Yeah. Dean somehow convinced our dad and your mom to allow it."

Gabe shrugs, "Me either."

-

*After school*

My dad came out and got us since Dean and Cas are usually our transportation home. It was a bit awkward to be in the same car with my dad, as well as my boyfriend.

It was just awkward silence for about five minutes before Gabe says, "I see the good taste in cars runs in the family."

"Oh. Yeah." My dad responds. "I passed my car down to Dean. He loves it."

"So is this one new?"

"Not that new. I got it five years ago."

"I like it." Gabe nods in approval.

I smile at Gabriel and grab his hand.

Gabe and my dad talk about cars for five more minutes before we get to his house and drop him off. He lives five minutes from my house.

Dads phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" He answers. "Hey Dean. Okay.. Sounds good... Drive safe.. Yeah. See you soon." He hangs up.

"What did Dean say?" I ask.

"Him and Castiel are heading back now. They'll be home in forty five minutes or so." He tells me and I nod.

When we get home, I go up to my room and throw my backpack on my bed. Then I start playing on my Xbox.

"You better be doing your homework!" My dad shouts from downstairs.

I roll my eyes and pause my game. "Okay!" I groan and pull out my math homework. I hate algebra.

About five minutes pass before my dad starts yelling my name. "Sam! Get down here! Now!" He sounds like he is scared or something, so I quickly run out of my room and down the stairs.

"What is it dad?" I ask, worried.

He runs into the kitchen and grabs his keys. "Dean and Castiel got into a car accident!" he opens the front door. "Come on! We're going to the hospital!"

He runs out and I follow after him.

"Oh my god. I hope they're okay." I say as I get into the passenger seat of my dad's car. "Did they call Castiels mom already?"