Chapter 8 - Perfect Moments

***Sabriel? Sabriel. Haha, someone suggested to me I should put more Sabriel in this fanfic. Although it is a Destiel fanfic, that's okay. There's not going to be a whole lot of Sabriel, but it will be here.***

(Sam's POV)

I had just called Dean to let him know that I'm spending the night at Gabriels house but I didn't tell him it was because I wanted to let him and Cas have some more alone time. I just wanted them to have it since they've made up now. It was great, to see my big brother happy. I'm still going through a confusing time. I've never really thought about guys before, but when I met Gabe, something changed. He makes me feel.. Weird. But in a good way! I liked it when he kissed me, and held me, and held my hand. I don't know..

"What do ya wanna do Samantha?" Gabriel asked me.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Gabe you know I hate it when you call me that..."

"I know!" He laughs. "But that's why I do it!" And he winks.

I can't help but smile at him though, he always makes me smile. Everything he does, and everything he says, it all makes me smile.

We are sitting the bed in his room, the TV on to some channel. He leans in and kisses me on my lips, and let me tell you, there were always sparks for each kiss he gave me. It was amazing. I kiss him back and he pulls back and smiles.

"Thank you, Sam." He tells me.

"For what?" I ask.

"For being you, and giving me a chance." He grabs one of my hands and we intertwine our fingers.

I chuckle, "well I like you, Gabe."

"And I like you too, Sam, but I'm just glad you were able to reciprocate the feelings."
I smile and we kiss again.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asks again.

"Umm I dunno, watch a movie?" I shrugs.

"I could make some popcorn??" He said, all excited.

I laugh and nod my head with a smile.

When Gabriel comes back with the popcorn, he has a lollipop in his mouth as well. He always has lollipops, it was cute.

We both decided we wanted to watch a funny movie, so he puts in 'Grown Ups'. It was also the first thing we saw, and it's apparently his favorite.

"Want a lollipop?" Gabe holds his hand out to me and I take the lollipop that he's holding.

"Thanks," I smile at him.

He lays down in the bed with me and we cuddle.

"I bet Castiel and Dean are doing the frick frack right now." Gabe randomly says 10 minutes into the movie. I start laughing really hard.

"What the heck, Gabe." Still laughing.

"What! They probably are!" We laugh together this, this right here, is a reason I love Gabriel.

Wait what? Love? Oh man...
I think I love him.. I'm not sure..

I grab his face with one of my hands and bring my lips to his. The sweet taste of Gabes lips were perfect, and amazing. I always melted inside. After our long kiss, we cuddle again and continue to watch the movie.

Moments like these?
They are the moments that make me forget everything going in the world. And it's truly amazing.

(Gabes POV)

I never wanted to let go of Sam Winchester. We've known each other 2 weeks and he's already stolen my heart.

We're in each other's arms watching Grown ups 2, and little does he know how I love him. Unfortunate I can't tell him that, i don't want to scare him away. I love him too much.