Chapter 27 - Remember Me

(Dean's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes, viewing a new environment filled with some familiar faces, and some new. I can't quiet remember what happened, or why I am here, in what seems to be a hospital room. I move my eyes around the room, then look up at the ceiling. I'm too confused because I have a cast on my leg and bandages on my arm. My stomach hurts a lot too. What the hell happened?

"Dean?" A familiar voice sounds. I can tell immediately that it's my little brother Sammy, so I move my eyes to him.

"Sam?" I try to sit up, but I'm in too much pain. Wincing, my head falls back onto the pillow. "Ow!" I gasp, squeezing my eyes shut for a second.

"Whoa whoa," an unfamiliar voice sounds this time. "Take it easy now."

My eyes find the source of the voice, and it's a man in a long white coat. I'm guessing he's a doctor because he also has a stethoscope around his neck.

"You were in an accident. And you just woke from a coma. Can you remember anything that happened to you?" He says to me.

"I..." I turn and see Castiel sitting by me. Why is he here? But then I notice he has a cast on his arm. Wait... "I remember that I was in the car... With Castiel here... Why were we in the car together?"

I notice Castiel look down at the ground.
"We were on a date." He said. "We were driving back from a hotel."

"We were?"

He nods, "mhm."

"Why?"

"You don't.. You don't remember?" Castiel looks back up at me.
Wow, what am I missing here?

"No sorry..." I see my dad and say, "and I mean I'm not even into guys why would I be on a date with you?"

His eyes water up a bit and he looks back down at the ground.

"Dean. You um.." Sam chuckles. "We already came out to Dad."

"We?" I raise an eyebrow at my little brother.

"Uh yeah." He chuckles again. "I'm dating Cas' brother, Gabriel."

I don't say anything.

"I'm bisexual. And so are you."

Now I just raise both my eye brows then turn my head to Castiel, "and you're...?"

"You're boyfriend."

My boyfriend? Whoa. Why can't I remember that? I remember meeting him at school, but we didn't say much to each other. I had my eyes on Lisa. Crowley had her though, so I didn't do anything. But when they broke up, I remember making my move. But Castiel? I thought we were just classmates. Sure, I thought he was cute. Even now.. With those pretty blue eyes.. That messy black hair... Sleepy face.. Damn. How could I forget him being my boyfriend.. He's so cute, and hot.

"Dean?" Sam interrupts my thoughts.

"Oh sorry." I look at Castiel, "I'm sorry I don't remember any of.. Us."

He looks at me, with sad eyes and it hurts me. It.. It actually hurts me to see him like that and I barely know him. Well, I guess I do know him but I don't remember it. But it still hits something inside and it makes me want to hold him.

But he runs out of the room. All I see is the back of that trench coat he's wearing, and then he's gone.

"I'll go talk to him." Sam says and then leaves, following after Castiel.

That poor guy.. Something in me wanted me to chase after him, but I can't exactly do that considering I'm in a lot of pain and have a broken leg.

I turn my attention to the doctor now, "How long have I been in that coma?"