Chapter 45

Allegiances:
(Shortened to provide convenience to readers. Only participating clans/groups are mentioned.)

MountainClan-

Leader: Flamestar- red and golden furred she cat with golden flecks, brown eyes and a nicked ear. (cocowolf12)

Deputy: Suntail- small yellow long furred tom with bright amber eyes. (Graceymc96)

Medicine cats:
Bushwind- large gray tabby Tom with dark green eyes. (CeRosette)

Olivenose- a darker tortoiseshell she cat with green eyes. (sunstarrules)

Warriors:
Swiftfawn- a caramel brown she cat with a few lighter spots around her tail. (EpicCroft)

Hiddenwatcher- a brown and black tortoiseshell furred Tom with dark brown eyes. (LizBot2)

Falconcry- a black and gray tortoiseshell with dark brown eyes. (LizBot2)

Beestorm- a black and white furred Tom with yellow eyes. He has three legs. (TuftyKat)

Breezetalon- a dark brown tabby Tom with a scar on shoulders. He has piercing yellow eyes. (BlueTiger666)

Shimmerpool- a black she cat with silver patches and dark blue eyes. (TruthNorthRider)

Tallcloud- a white Tom with black patched fur and brown eyes. He is very tall and lean. (EpicCroft)

Thornfrost- a gray tabby she cat with electric blue eyes. (EpicCroft)

Ashfall- gray furred Tom with Amber eyes and short fur. (CinderStarleader)

Echoheart- white furred she cat with grey ears and tail. (sunstarrules)

Tawnyowl- a light brown and cream Tom with green eyes and a yellow tail. (LeAsheh227)

Eagleflight- a tortoiseshell Tom with Amber eyes. (DanielleReeves9)

Rustclaw- a ginger furred Tom with green eyes. (StarWarsHaloFanFic)

Robinwing- a ginger tabby Tom with white paws and blue eyes. (Graceymc96)

Lightningstrike- a black furred Tom with one yellow and blue eye. (TheIceWarrior)

Cardinalflight- a dark red furred Tom with pale blue eyes. (TuftyKat)

Cloverleaf- a white furred she cat with ginger patches and green eyes. (Guild_Writer)

Apprentices:
Jaypaw- a gray-blue furred Tom with blue eyes. (GlowingFairyLights) Mentor: Lightningstrike

Queens:
Cloudfire- a silver she cat with white marking and reddish-orange eyes. (TuftyKat) Kit: Swankit (she cat)

Blitzfire- a cream and golden Bengal furred she cat with Amber eyes. (GamerGirl13x) Kits: Happykit (Tom), Flintkit (she cat) and Hopekit (she cat)

Rivertail- gray-blue furred she cat with white tipped paws and tail. She has green eyes. (Guild_Writer) Kits: Breezekit (she cat), Patchedkit (she cat), and Jaggedkit (tom)