Chapter 22

Allegiances:
(Shortened to provide convenience to readers. Only participating clans/groups are mentioned.)

CaveClan-

Leader: Cinderstar- a grey, long furred tom with blue eyes.

Deputy: Fairshade- a cream Tom with brown legs that very in shade. He has Amber eyes.

Medicine cat: Blazingflame- a golden tabby furred she cat with black tipped ears, tail, and toes. She has Amber eyes. (LunaPup365)

Warriors:
Shiftclaw- a thick furred wild cat Tom. He has Amber eyes and is very large. (Roaring_Aragami)

Sootfall- a fuzzy black Tom with grey spots and blue eyes. (Scorchwing)

Birchshiver- a cream Tom with tanner patches that cover his left eye, tail and legs. He has green-blue eyes.

Silvershell- a sliver furred she cat with white patches and blue eyes. (Wolfishthoughts)

Oceanheart- a black angora Tom cat with four white paws and icy blue eyes. (TOTES-RANDOM4)

Timberfall- a tall brown tabby Tom with green eyes. (MotherXofXFandoms)

Wiltear- a gray and white tabby with gray eyes. He has one limp ear. (Wolfyfang)

Cloudflight- a fluffy white furred Tom with gray patches, and one covering his right eyes. He has brown-gray eyes. (dwcyrus)

Tidefur- a brown and grey Bengal Tom with blue eyes. (thislittlefreak)

Silentcry- a black she cat with grey muzzle and yellow eyes. (GamerVSReader)

Duskfall- a Bombay she cat with short black fur and blue eyes. (Jeweledstories)

Apprentices:
Frogpaw- a brown-russet furred Tom with longer fur. His ears are curled and he has blue eyes.(TheAmericanWhovian) Mentor: Fairshade

Commitpaw- a brown tortoiseshell she cat with black, tan and orange patches. She has blue-green eyes. (GamerGirl13x) Mentor: Birchshiver

Aurapaw- a cream she cat with brown speckles and a brown belly and ears. She also has turquoise eyes. (Bookgirl68) Mentor: Shimmerpool

Phantompaw- a tortoiseshell Tom with light turquoise eyes. (GamerGirl13x) Mentor: Oceanheart

Stonepaw- a gray furred Tom with faint markings like his father's. His dark blue eyes. (Starshine28) Mentor: Birchshiver

Queen:
Earthstripe- a brown she cat with varied brown stripes that make her pelt blend with the earth. She has green eyes. (MidnightMoon1323) Kits: Foxkit (she cat) and Bearkit (tom)

Frostycloud- pure white she cat with bright blue eyes. (Frostycloud) Kit: Icekit (Tom)

Kits:
Amberkit- a gray furred she cat with darker shades down her legs. She has Amber eyes. (ArtisticWisdom) 2 moons.

Hazelkit- a fluffy brown furred she cat with Amber eyes. 4 moons. (SeasonSnow)

Foxkit- a chestnut brown tabby she cat with Amber eyes. (Dovewing0703) 1 moon.