Chapter 12

Allegiances:
(Shortened to provide convenience to readers. Only participating clans/groups are mentioned.)

Province of CaveClan-
The second rank:

Leader: Cinderstar- a grey, long furred tom with blue eyes.

Deputy: Fairshade- a cream Tom with brown legs that very in shade. He has Amber eyes.

Medicine cat:
Sparrowfeather- cream she cat with brown and red flecks. She has brown eyes but her left eye is blind. (cocowolf12)
Apprentice:
Blazepaw- a golden tabby furred she cat with black tipped ears, tail, and toes. She has Amber eyes.
(LunaPup365)

Warriors:
Frostycloud- pure white she cat with bright blue eyes. (Frostycloud)

Shiftclaw- a thick furred wild cat Tom. He has Amber eyes and is very large. (Roaring_Aragami)

Sootfall- a fuzzy black Tom with grey spots and blue eyes. (Scorchwing)

Birchshiver- a cream Tom with tanner patches that cover his left eye, tail and legs. He has green-blue eyes.

Earthstripe- a brown she cat with varied brown stripes that make her pelt blend with the earth. She has green eyes. (MidnightMoon1323)

Oceanheart- a black angora Tom cat with four white paws and icy blue eyes. (TOTES-RANDOM4)

Twistedfoot- a black Tom with gray eyes and a twisted paw.

Hunters:
Spottedpelt- gray savannah tom with darker stripes and silver eyes. (JinxTheRogue)

Timberfall- a tall brown tabby Tom with green eyes. (MotherXofXFandoms)

Sleetpool- gray and white furred she cat with gray eyes and a short tail.

Wiltear- a gray and white tabby with gray eyes. He has one limp ear.

Messenger:
Cloudflight- a fluffy white furred Tom with gray patches, and one covering his right eyes. He has brown gray eyes. (dwcyrus)

Apprentices:
Nightpaw- a gray, long furred she cat with blue eyes. (Wolfsprite7263) Mentor: Spottedpelt

Flarepaw- a ginger tabby Tom with blue eyes. (Pikochu) Mentor: Frostycloud

Tidepaw- a brown and grey Bengal Tom with blue eyes. Mentor: Cinderstar

Silentpaw- a black she cat with grey muzzle and yellow eyes. Mentor: Fairshade (GamerVSReader)

Duskpaw- a Bombay she cat with short black fur and blue eyes. Mentor: Oceanheart

Swiftpaw- a russet-brown furred Tom with one white paw and green eyes. Mentor: Cloudflight

Hailpaw- a white furred Tom with grey patches and blue eyes. (countrycow22) Mentor: Birchshiver

Hollowpaw- a dark brown tabby she cat with amber eyes. (LeAsheh227) Mentor: Sleetpool

Frogpaw- a brown-russet furred Tom with longer fur. His ears are curled and he has blue eyes.(TheAmericanWhovian) Mentor: Fairshade

Queens:
Silvershell- a sliver furred she cat with white patches and blue eyes. (Wolfishthoughts) Kits: Stonekit

Lillyleap- a dark gray tabby she cat with a white belly and paws. She has green eyes. (Whisperflight) Expecting Sootfall's kits.

Kits:
Darkkit- a dark gray she cat with icy blue eyes. She has longer fur and a fluffy tail. 2 moons.

Hazelkit- a fluffy brown furred she cat with Amber eyes. 2 moons. (SeasonSnow)

Stonekit- a gray furred Tom with faint markings like his father's. His dark blue eyes. 3 moons. (Starshine28)