Chapter 3

Allegiances

Empire of StormClan-
The first rank:

Leader: Thunderstar- a huge, muscular gray tabby Tom. His fur is spiky, yet kept. He has a huge gouge where his right eye used to be. The other eye is piercing yellow. (CeRosette)

Deputy: Sprucestrike- ragged brown Tom, slim, yet he is muscular. He has dark green eyes.

Medicine cat:
Jaybird- a silver-blue she cat with darker stripes that run along her back and speckles around her paws tail and neck. She has clouded blue eyes but she is blind. (X_RandomKat_X)
Apprentice:
Snakepaw- a small, thin ginger Tom with flat broken ears. (MotherXofXFandoms)

Warriors:
Earthfoot- tortoiseshell furred tom with a short tail. (BlueTiger666)

Poisonberry- a dark, dark grey she cat with darker spots that run along her back. She had a reddish-pinkish nose and large pterodactyl paws. (TOTES-RANDOM4)

Tigerstorm- a russet furred she cat with black stripes along her back.

Moonbliss- long haired silver she cat with a black tipped tail and neon green eyes. (NightmareDoge)

Dustystripe- golden tabby furred town with brown eyes. (Yamaraj)

Bubblefur- silver-blue she cat with faint white speckles and blue eyes. (Irishcah)

Thornfrost- a gray tabby she cat with electric blue eyes.

Dawncloud- a calico-tuxedo mixed she cat with medium length fur. She has steel gray eyes and a long tail with three white rings. Her right ear is solid orange. (space_pineapple)

Hunters:
Nightjet- a jet black furred Tom with white socks and a scar across his eye.

Foxheart- a russet furred Tom with a white underbelly and icy blue eyes. He has sharp and slim features. (Wolfishthoughts)

Aspenfur- a grey furred Tom with black spots that run along his legs. He has deep blue eyes. (CeRosette)

Brightfire- golden tabby furred she cat with Amber eyes.

Cedarlily- a golden tabby furred she cat with a black ringed tail, white patches chest and blue eyes.
(thankyou_not)

Rosejay- a ginger tortoiseshell she cat with bright blue eyes. (MotherXofXFandoms)

Messenger:
Airflight- a yellow tabby furred Tom with with black tipped ears, tail, an legs. He's tall and has light blue eyes. (dwcyrus)

Apprentices:
Crimsonpaw- a pure white she cat with one red paw. She has a long jagged scar across her former eye which is swollen shut. (blazehood) Mentor: Thunderstar

Vicepaw- black furred Tom with violet eyes. (Roaring_Aragami) Mentor: Moonbliss

Tangledpaw- a dark furred Bengal Tom with yellow eyes. (WhisperingWerewolf)
Mentor: Earthfoot

Deathpaw- a black furred Tom with a white eyes and paws. (Coldfrost) Mentor: Thornfrost

Cherrypaw- a ginger furred she cat with a fluffy tail an green eyes. (Wordweaver18) Mentor: Rosejay

Sharppaw- a black furred Tom with faint sharp stripes. His eyes are grey. (XandarianLord) Mentor: Aspenfur

Steelpaw- ginger and white tortoiseshell Tom with large sharp features. (WildUntilTheEnd)
Mentor: Sprucestrike

Bluepaw- a russet furred she cat with bright blue eyes.(MotherXofXFandoms)
Mentor: Brightfire

Moonpaw- a white furred Tom with pale blue eyes. (Wolfishthoughts) Mentor: Nightjet