Chapter 30

Allegiances:
(Shortened for the convenience of readers.)

RogueClan-
Lostpath- a gray/brown tom with black tipped ears, tail, paws. His left eye is blue but he right eye is red. (SilentlyInsane)

Maple- a tuxedo'd Tom with grey eyes. (Common_Conspiracy)

Lynch- light brown skinny Tom with green eyes. Bones are always visible.

Llewyn- a thin, lean, Egyptian black furred Tom with yellow eyes. (XandarianLord)

Shadow- black furred Tom with blue eyes and dark faint stripes. (EpicCroft)

Ink- a black furred she cat with white speckles along her black. She has a long Mohawk like fur that goes from her head to tail. She has pale grey eyes and is short. (MadsHattington)

Bone- white furred Tom with a black nose, ears and dark eyes. (AmyXBrookes)

Owlkit- brown tabby Tom with white paw and underbelly. He has hazel eyes. He is deaf. (beautifully-awkward) 3 moons.

---

Hawkwatch-

Leader: Darkness- formerly Hawk. Darkness had possessed the gray thin furred Tom with icy blue eyes. (desadar)

Reachingbreeze- a creamy furred Tom with a black muzzle and underbelly. He has blue eyes. (LeAsheh227)

Tempestshadow- a black furred Tom with tiny white speckles, a white muzzle, and white paws. He has fierce Amber eyes. (WarriorCatFan53)

Irisstep- a charcoal Bengal furred Tom with one fierce Amber eye and one copper eye. He has short sleek fur yet it is coarse. (TheCoriolisEffect)

Hollyfang- a black furred she cat with silver dapple marks across her pelt. She has shorter legs but a longer tail. She has green eyes. (TheAmericanWhovian)

Crimsonclaw- a pure white she cat with one red paw. She has a long jagged scar across her former eye which is swollen shut. (EpicCroft)

Vicefang- black furred Tom with violet eyes. (Roaring_Aragami)

Sagesmoke- a rare brown furred Siamese she cat with gentle green eyes. (Spokenwrites)

Wishheart- a long furred golden tabby he cat with lake blue eyes. (Ivystar138)

Ravenpaw- a black furred Tom with rusty brown eyes. (cocowolf12)

---

Twolegplace cats:
Smokey- a golden thick furred tom with a long fluffy tail. He has gray eyes. (caliswaglife) 16 moons.

Luna- a silver furred she cat with black stripes and speckles. She had white tipped ears and tail. She has blue eyes. (foofoo10) 14 moons.

Limpet- a golden Bengal tom with green eyes, and is unhealthily thin. He has a big limp from a former accident. (thislittlefreak) 72 moons.

Twilight- a short black furred she cat with purple eyes. (D1am0ndgirl) 7 moons.

Cog- a gray-brown tabby tom with a white underbelly that comes up to his neck and muzzle. He has green/gold eyes. 4 moons.

Dany- a small white furred she cat with gray eyes. 4 moons.

Underwood- a black furred tom with spots and speckles that run along his belly. He has brown eyes. 4 moons.

Natasha- a calico furred she cat with ginger and black patches. She has Amber eyes. 3 moons.

Sherlock- a brown furred tom with yellow eyes. 2 moons.