Chapter 19

Allegiances:
(Shortened.)
Cats outside of empire:

RogueClan-
Shadow- black furred Tom with blue eyes and dark faint stripes.

Gem- a gray Bengal she cat with Emerald green eyes. Kits: Vulture (she cat) and Hood (tom)

Vulture- a tiny gray she cat with black ears, toes and tail. Her eyes are pale gray.

Hood- a tiny black Bengal tom with yellow eyes.

Hawk- a gray thin furred Tom with icy blue eyes. (desadar)

Lynch- light brown skinny Tom with green eyes. Bones are always visible.

Llewyn- a thin, lean, Egyptian black furred Tom with yellow eyes. (XandarianLord)

Lostpath- a gray/brown tom with black tipped ears, tail, paws. His left eye is blue but he right eye is red. (Coldfrost)

Maplewood- a tuxedo'd Tom with grey eyes. (Common_Conspiracy)

Rogues and Refugees-

Bushwind- large gray tabby Tom with dark green eyes. Former medicine cat. (CeRosette)

Swiftfawn- a caramel brown she cat with a few lighter spots around her tail.

Beestorm- a black and white furred Tom with yellow eyes. (TuftyKat)

Cloudfire- a silver she cat with white marking and reddish-orange eyes. (TuftyKat) Expecting Falconcry's kits.

Tallcloud- a white Tom with black patched fur and brown eyes. He is very tall and lean.

Rivertail- gray-blue furred she cat with white tipped paws and tail. She has green eyes. (Guild_Writer)

Suntail- small yellow long furred tom with bright amber eyes. (Graceymc96)

Blitzfire- a cream and golden Bengal furred she cat with Amber eyes. (GamerGirl13x) Expecting Bushwind's kits.

Flamespirit- red and golden furred she cat with golden flecks, brown eyes and a nicked ear. (cocowolf12)

Olivenose- a darker tortoiseshell she cat with green eyes. (sunstarrules) A medicine cat.

Ashfall- gray furred Tom with Amber eyes and short fur. (CinderStarleader)

Boneclaw- white furred Tom with a black nose, ears and dark eyes. (AmyXBrookes)

Echoheart- white furred she cat with grey ears and tail. (sunstarrules)

Teardrop- a pure white furred she cat with turquoise colored eyes. (forever_ginger14) Expecting Suntail's kits.

Tawnypaw- a light brown and cream Tom with green eyes and a yellow tail. (LeAsheh227) Mentor: Tallcloud

Eaglepaw- a tortoiseshell Tom with Amber eyes. (DanielleReeves9) Mentor: Suntail

Rustpaw- a ginger furred Tom with green eyes. (StarWarsHaloFanFic) Mentor: Flamespirit

Robinpaw- a ginger tabby Tom with white paws and blue eyes. (Graceymc96) Mentor: Blitzfire

Cardinalpaw- a dark red furred Tom with pale blue eyes. (TuftyKat) Mentor: Flamespirit

Cloverpaw- a white furred she cat with ginger patches and green eyes. (Guild_Writer) Mentor: Rivertail

Jaykit- a gray-blue furred Tom with blue eyes. 4 moons.

Ravenkit- a black furred Tom with rusty brown eyes. 4 moons.

Willowbreeze- a blue-gray Himalayan she cat. (Guild_Writer)