Chapter 33

Allegiances:
(Shortened to provide convenience to readers. Only participating clans/groups are mentioned.)

StoneClan-

Leader: Sleetstar- gray and white furred she cat with gray eyes and a short tail. (EpicCroft)

Deputy: Twistedfoot- a black Tom with gray eyes and a twisted paw. (lunapup365)

Medicine cat:
Snakefoot- a small, thin ginger Tom with flat broken ears. (MotherXofXFandoms)

Warriors:
Sprucestrike- ragged brown Tom, slim, yet he is muscular. He has dark green eyes. (EpicCroft)

Earthfoot- tortoiseshell furred tom with a short tail. (BlueTiger666)

Poisonberry- a dark, dark grey she cat with darker spots that run along her back. She had a reddish-pinkish nose and large pterodactyl paws. (TOTES-RANDOM4)

Moonbliss- long haired silver she cat with a black tipped tail and neon green eyes.

Dawncloud- a calico-tuxedo mixed she cat with medium length fur. She has steel gray eyes and a long tail with three white rings. Her right ear is solid orange. (space_pineapple)

Aspenfur- a grey furred Tom with black spots that run along his legs. He has deep blue eyes. (CeRosette)

Ivysong- a Siamese she cat with green eyes. (Ivystar138)

Dustystripe- golden tabby furred town with brown eyes. (MillenniumWriter)

Brightfire- golden tabby furred she cat with Amber eyes. (beautifully-awkward)

Duskwater- a long silver furred she cat with blue eyes and a long tail. (helloilovecats)

Airflight- a yellow tabby furred Tom with with black tipped ears, tail, an legs. He's tall and has light blue eyes. (dwcyrus)

Moltenstream- an orange she cat with black paws, ears, tail tip and a black stripe that runs along her back. She has grey eyes. (LeAsheh227)

Steelstrike- ginger and white tortoiseshell Tom with large sharp features. (WildUntilTheEnd)

Bluefinch- a russet furred she cat with bright blue eyes.(MotherXofXFandoms)

Moonpelt- a white furred Tom with pale blue eyes. (Wolfishthoughts)

Tangledwood- a dark furred Bengal Tom with yellow eyes. (WhisperingWerewolf)

Deathclaw- a black furred Tom with a white eyes and paws. (SilentlyInsane)

Sharpwing- a black furred Tom with faint sharp stripes. His eyes are grey. (XandarianLord)

Blackice- a black furred she cat with blue eyes. (X_Silverfeather_X)

Swifthawk- a russet-brown furred Tom with one white paw and green eyes. (EpicCroft)

Hailstorm- a white furred Tom with grey patches and blue eyes. (countrycow22)

Hollowflame- a dark brown tabby she cat with amber eyes. (LeAsheh227)

Apprentices:
Wildpaw- a white furred Tom with orange front legs, light grey patches around the the neck and tail. He had one Amber eye and one blue eye. (Sagittarius_Rogue) Mentor: Twistedfoot

Russetpaw- a dark red furred tabby Tom with brown eyes and a fluffy tail. (Spokenwrites) Mentor: Dustystripe

Stormpaw- a dark gray tabby Tom with long fur. He has one yellow eye and one blue eye. (vanessa8101) Mentor: Duskwater

Batpaw- a black tabby furred she cat with Amber-yellow eyes. (CeRosette) Mentor: Steelstrike

Fernpaw- a young tortoiseshell she cat with white, gray and black patches. Her eyes are blue. (Kat124816) Mentor: Poisonberry