"I'm from far north. Now really, I need to go..."

The Granbull continued to block her way. "So you've not seen him yet, have you, lady? It that what the fuss is about?"

The dancing and music got slightly louder. "S-sure! Would you be willing to escort me to him?"

The Granbull thought for a second, considering something as if his head depended on it. "Well, I shouldn't really, but for an angel like you... Follow me!"

The Granbull yanked Xerxes by the arm, running through the crowd of rampant creatures around her. She was disgusted by the very presence of a fairy type like him for some reason, although she couldn't explain why. She just hated fairies. Despite the awful speed of the Granbull, it took at least ten minutes to shove their way past many fires and dancers to make it to what appeared to be a simply hole in the ground. The Granbull turned to hear and gave a stupid smile, ending with, "This it it. He's sleeping, though, so you'll have to be real quiet."

Could this be it? Would it really be this easy to kill him? He, who simply lied in a small cavern unprotected in a crowd of zealous followers, would be ended so quickly by a simple lady who posed as an acolyte of a fake God, ending him with a simple claw to the neck? She shuttered at the thought. No, it couldn't be this easy; And yet, the Granbull was gone, and nobody payed her any credence, save a familiar Honchkrow to her side, one who appeared without any hint or warning.

She jumped back, shocked at his sudden appearance. He simply started a short message, stating, "There's something I need to tell you about his powers. He's good with them."

"... Okay."

"Don't believe a single thing he shows you. He is the master of illusion, and well deserving of that title. Don't take him lightly." The Honchkrow suddenly flew off, leaving but a single feather as he soared away.

She thought this odd but continued down this odd hole, finding a stake attacked to a rope at the top that acted as a means for vertical transportation. The hole led to a dark den, although Xerxes could see through it naturally due to her type. There was a single passageway that led to a faintly illuminated room in the distance, the tunes surrounded by white bags full of food and other goods; Most likely tribute to this creature.

She walked down this short tunnel, finding its well treaded floor and finely decorated engravings on the wall a bit to fancy to belong to just any Pokemon. As the approached the end, she found it opened up into a slightly larger room with tunnels on either side, leading far into other dark passages. In the center sat a lazy Zoroark on its side, protected on either side by a multitude of Pokemon on either side, ranging from Machoke to Phanpy and all oddly female. The Zoroark seemed to be focused on a lone Zigzagoon in the center, viewing some kind of imaginary creature which danced around it. A few seconds later, however, she also joined in the spectacle, observing a projected, holy-looking older Zigzagoon. The mirage soon disappeared, the Zoroark stating, "Oh my. A visitor seems to have disturbed the ritual."

The real Zigzagoon cried a bit, stating, "You are... Why did you have to leave..." It left quickly, shooting Xerxes a few dirty looks before finding its way out.

The Zoroark looked disinterested in Xerxes but went on to speak to her anyways. "What do you want, peasant?"

She couldn't believe how smug this guy was, considering how much he's received from all the innocent Pokemon he'd been manipulating. He barely even bothered to look up towards Xerxes as she approached, focusing on some stupid little drawing on the ground; However, as she got closer and closer, he suddenly put his hand up and started shouting, "Woah, woah! Back off!", to no effect. Even the guards were uncomfortable as she closed the few inches between her and the demise of Zoroark, even if it was only at a mere walk.