He/She scares you by accident or on purpose

Ciel
It was late at night and you were getting up to get a drink of water and because Ciel broke his engagement to Elizabeth he had asked you to become his fiance and move in with him which you agreed to both and now lived in Phantomhive manor with him. You slept in different rooms. AS you walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water you thought you heard the floor creak not thinking anyone would be awake at this time of night. As you poured your self of water you felt a presence behind you but thought it was your imagination but being scared you would not look behind your self to find out whether you were right about what you thought. right as you were about to turn a hand a grasped your shoulder and you Shrieked. Until you heard "(Y/N) it is me Ciel your love,it is only me calm down." Ciel Said and you calmed instantly. "Ciel my king you scared me I did not know it was you I thought somebody some how got into the manor" you said. " I am sorry my queen I did not mean to scare you my love, it will not happen again,but just so you know with Sebastian no body can enter" Ciel said reassuring you of it.

Sebastian
You knew Sebastian was a demon and you wondered if demons could sometimes forget who and what mattered to them because of there nature. Sebastian knew this and decided to mess with you knowing this fear you had. So one day as you walked the halls of the manor you were pinned to the wall thinking he was going to kiss you. But when you leaned into him he pushed your hair Away and breathed in the scent your neck you asked" Sebastian love what are you doing why are you breathing in my neck?'. " I a savoring the smell of y next meal souls like these are hard to find now a days." At this remark you started to freak out and try to get out of Sebastian's grasp but could not move and you soon started crying as your fear came true. Sebastian realizing he took it too far embraced held you close apologizing and whispering word of comfort to make you feel better realizing you were scared.

Grelle(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female. The author uses both male and female terms when talking about Grelle so I'll do the same.)
Grelle came in to the reaper Dispatch and was dressed in an odd but to you hot school boy outfit and went to her office strutting all the there.you decided to go check on Grelle and went to hug Grelle but she pushed you away. You had A fear Grelle would stop loving and go back to Sebastian and ignore you like she did before and Grelle knew this and decided to mess with your fear. " I don't want you to hug me I want my Bassy to hug me not you he is much better than YOU" Grelle said. "I thought you loved me Grelle, I thought you were done with Sebastian. "Well I am not go away I want Sebastian,oh and don't ever kiss me again you kissing me feels like my face is being Sucked off unlike my bassy who can tie a cherry stem with his tongue." "I-I-i thought y-you lo-loved me, you said y-you would never leave me and that you would stay by my side." You started to cry and Grelle freaked out realizing she went too far and knew you felt scared thinking you would not have your love by your side. He left you crying in his office and came back with a freshly plucked blood red rose and she said "I was only messing with you I will never leave you." Grelle tucked the rose gently in your hair and held you in a soft calming embrace saying she will never in the time her's and your existence are around he will always stay by your side until time is ended and nothing no longer exists but a memory of what there used to be. You calmed at these soothing and slightly dramatic words and you forgave your love because she is your light and you are Grelle's and will forever love each other no matter how much you annoy each other and pester each other you would both have nothing without the other so you forgave Grelle as you most always will.

Snake was done separately

Ronald
You had been having a rough day. Everything you did seemed to be wrong. William cheers you out. Of course Ronald decided to be an arse and cover himself with blood. He pretended to be dead. His face had fake claw marks streaking across his face. You arrived home to this and just broke down Falling on your knees. Ronald heard this and looked at you. He went to hug you when you screamed. "Why did you do this? I've already have had a bad day. I thought you had been injured badly." You said tears running down your face. "I am so sorry. I just wanted to prank you. I didn't know you had a bad day." Ronald stated tears Falling down his face, feeling bad for making you cry. "I guess it's okay, j-just don't do it again." You said. Ronald wrapped you in a tight hug.

William
William didn't even mean to scare you. He did it by total accident. You had been walking down the stairs when he grabbed your wrist. You hadn't realized he was behind you. So you screamed out and tripped down the stairs. You landed safely but your butt hurt a lot. But hey better your buthurt then have a broken bone, right? Well any way William felt bad but he also couldn't help but laugh at you Falling on Your arse.

Undertaker
You were used to Undertaker scaring you but today he went to far. He put a skeleton In your bed!!! "That was the most disgusting thing you have ever done to me Undertaker!" You said a lot grazing your face. "It was funny." Undertaker replied. "To you, not to me!" You pouted out. Undertaker just patted your head laughing at you. You stormed off planning your revenge.

Claude
Claude didn't mean to scare you. He had been waiting for you to return to the manor, after leaving to the market. You didn't return untill after the sun had set. Claude blended well with the Shadows. ​​You walked up the porch to the door and didn't see Claude standing by you so when he spoke you nearly urinated on your self. "My goodness Claude you scared me terribly badly." You said walking in the manor.

Finny
Finny didn't mean to scare you at all. You had been sick(like I am while writing this.) And you kept having nightmares because of how sick you were. Finny being the sweetest Boyfriend to exist decided to lay with you. But when you woke up you were disoriented and thought Finny was the monster in your dream. You screamed waking a sleeping Finny who Screamed to and asked what was wrong. You just stated you had a nightmare and that you thought Finny was the monster from the nightmare. He understood and hugged you.
​​​​

​​​​​