How You Meet (Edited)

A/N: I've recently decided to go through and edit this book. The edits will be far and in between at a time, but will come occasionally.

While no new Chapters will be published, I'd like to say this;

I'm aware most of you spell Grell without an E.

I've gotten constant comments for the past few years being corrected on my spelling of the name.

In the mangas I've read, Grell is spelled "Grelle". It's the spelling I've always used for the character because it's the spelling I'm accustom to.

There's two ways to spell Grelle/Grell.

How you Meet:

Ciel Phantomhive

One day; whilst out purchasing a Funtom Rabbit, you met Ciel. He took a fancy to you.

Sebastian

Sebastian had found you in a compromising position. You were poor and living on the streets. Wanting to help you, Sebastian gave you a position as a maid at the Phantomhive residence.

Grelle(I refer to Grelle as female in this book, thus the title being Boyfriend/Girlfriend Scenarios)

You met when you had to help reap a soul.

Ronald

You were working in the dispatch when you met Ronald. He was in a hurry and not looking where he was going and ended up spilling water on you.

William

Your older sister was Grelle Sutcliffe and she introduced you to William. You hadn't met before despite your same profession because you always did your job with grace never getting in trouble nor needing help.

Undertaker

When you met Undertaker, you were a retired Reaper. You had met previously in the past and rekindled a relationship after having retired.

Claude

When you met Claude, you were a maid at Trancy Manor. Through working with him, you began to develop a relationship.

Finny

At the time, you were an assistant gardener hired to help Finny better maintain the gardens at Phantom hive manor.