Xerxes, desiring an explanation for this, inquired, "Who are you?"

The Honchkrow refused to abate its gaze at the figure, simply replying, "Nobody."

Xerxes, unsatisfied, repeated, "Who are you?"

The Honchkrow, once again giving a shoddy response, returned, "Nobody."

"..." Seeing that this statement would bring her nowhere, she decided to move on to another question. "What are you doing here?"

The Honchkrow seemed irritated at this, only barely turning its head to respond, "I could ask the same of you."

"I'm just here for..." She motioned to Dusk with a claw. "Him. He said he'd do something with me later."

The Honchkrow took up a more sarcastic tone, retorting, "Well, that looks unlikely, doesn't it?" Receiving a cold stare from her, however, he decided to move on. "It's not like such a weak acolyte possessed the power to sculpt stone, anyhow. After all, with such feeble arms and hands..." Whatever look Xerxes had before was amplified and exponentially more potent than before, exuding a feeling of disgust and detest.

The Honchkrow almost flinched at this look, making his otherwise callous appearance shatter at this infraction. He averted his gaze, continuing, "This figure. A deity none other than Giratina, no? So rough, so... Ugly... I can barely gaze upon it without wincing, no?"

Xerxes paused, not immediately realizing this as a question but eventually replying, "That's an awfully disrespectful thing to say."

"But you have to admit it's true." The Honchkrow approached the statue, looking up and down the workpiece with ever vigilant eyes. "You know there was a human God at one point? By the name of Gyros, I think. Or Gadus. I can barely remember anymore..."

"Pardon me?"

"This statue bothers me." The Honchkrow gave a look far to abstract for common definition, although one could find primary components including sarcasm, pleasure, contempt and impatience. "That human God... Is no more. One foolish mistake, and poof... Listen to me when I say this, girl: Even the gods can stab you in the back when you least expect it."

"... Okay..."

"You are dashing and bright, aren't you?" The Honchkrow turned to Xerxes, asking another question, one which she was uncertain would hold a conversation retaining to a single topic. "Do you think Giratina's evil? After all, he has the power to take away that which exists..."

Xerxes thought a bit to herself, reserved by a mix of distrust and uncertainty, leading her to cautiously and slowly return, "He's probably not completely evil."

"Wrong! WRONG!" The Honchkrow turned away, flapping his wings about in mindless fury and violence. "He is completely evil! He kills and he murders and he takes what's not his! That's the very definition of evil!"

"Well, if you think about it, sometimes some people just have to-"

"What? Die? Nobody had to die! That's a mistake far too malevolent for a Pokemon like you to make!"

"Like me?"

"Like any innocent, just Pokemon is! They're all innocent and good, and humans are evil trash that pollute this planet! Is that how it IS?" The Honchkrow was nearly screaming now, trying to make its point with sheer volume, a very disturbing tactic. "IS IT!?"

Xerxes was far to pressed to reply, overtaken by some mysterious and ever-present aura that suppressed her fighting spirit and will to counter. The oppression even went as far as to start her on crying, even as too old as she was. The Honchkrow, regretting his decision, calmed down immediately and brought his wing around Xerxes, speaking in a placating tone, "There there, I'm sorry I was so aggressive. I didn't mean to-"