The Knight Bus

Chapter Two

Harry had been accused for doing magic in front of a muggle, or in this case our cousin Dudley. Harry sent me an owl saying he got a howler that said that he was expelled from Hogwarts, but is going to have a court trail before it is official. Harry was staying at the Sirius's home.

I could tell Harry was nervous because his legibility was very rigid. I sent Hedwig back with a letter saying:

Harry,

Don't worry I'll be on my way as soon as I can! I'll try to make it to your hearing.

Love,

Alice

Then I remembered something. Harry had told me once that he got sick of the Dursley's and tried to run a way. He said he lifted up his wand about to do magic and a giant bus found him and took him where he needed to go.

I stepped out of the orphanage (with ms. Jane running after me until I slammed the door in her face.), lifted my wand, and gave it a flick. Before I knew it there was a triple decker bus looking like it was going to crash into me.

A strange man came out of the bus and introduced himself. "Welcome to the Knight Bus! Blah blah blah... My name's Stan. Where's ya need ta go?" He was kind, but still odd. "Number 12 Grimmauld place please." Paid 11 sickles, then we blasted away.

Within five minutes we were there.