Get Ready

Heyo!  I'm here with another part of FBS.

Sorry that the plot is a little slow so far. There hasn't been much romance yet, but we're getting there!

Anywhore, the video is Neill's childhood performance. The two are wearing the outfits in the video.

So without further ado, here's chapter 3 "Get Ready"

Love, MusiK

*Unedited*

//3rd Person POV//

Neill's body began to shake with tears, " M-Maria... Don't joke like that.... It's not funny." Maria smiled down at the man sadly, "You know I only make jokes about you, mi amor. What I say to you now is very true, and it's happening faster than normal." She sat down next to Niell, and he looked at her, "Do the others know?" Maria shook her head, " I can't bare to tell them. Layton is still a baby, and Connor... You know how he is."

Niell placed his elbows on the table in front of him putting his face into his still trembling hands, "Then why me? Why are you telling me this?"

Maria placed her hand on Niell's arm, "Because you are their big brother. I know you'll tell your brothers in a way that they can understand and keep calm in all of this. I believe that, no, I know it."

Niell looked at his childhood caretaker, hell, she still took care of him today. "Mari, is it true that you'll forget about us? What we went through together?" Maria nodded solemnly, "Sadly, that is true."

"Is there anything you want to do? Anything you want? Name it, and it's yours." Neill said suddenly, taking Maria's frail hands into his strong ones gently.

Maria chuckled at her boy's question, but then really thought about it, "I want a party. Like the ones we had before you became my busy bee." She closed her eyes, and remembered the wonderful times with her family.

Then she realized... she couldn't.

She opened her eyes, and look up at Niell, her eyes holding a weakness Niell never saw before, "A-Amor... No puedo recorder." (My love... I can't remember.)

Niell's eyes widened, and then became filled with determination, " Si se puede. Yo te ayudo."

Maria nodded, and Niell began to tell of one of the most memorable parties Maria threw.

---- FLASHBACK-----

A 13 year old Niell opened the door of Maria's home.  There stood Maria's son Luis, who grinned down at the little boy, " Que pasa, Niell?" (What's up, Niell?)

Niell smirked at the 23 year old man, "Nada, sólo esperando llegar aquí." (Nothing, just waiting for you to get in here.)

Luis chuckled and ruffled his 'little brother's' hair, "You snarky little devil." As Luis and Niell get into the living room, Niell could hear Layton, his younger brother, crying.  He rushed to the backyard, and saw the 10 year old Connor trying to console the 7 year old Layton, who had scrapped his knee.

Neill went to them, "Lay, what happened to you?"

Layton looked up at his big brother, fat tears coming down his cheeks, "Ne-Ne! I-I was playing soccer with Martin and the others... A-and I got pushed!"

Neill felt his anger rise a little, until Connor placed his hand on his shoulder, "Neill, calm down. Lay's injury is only skin deep. He just needs to get cleaned up."