First Day

300... reads?

Are you guys pranking me or something?

I really appreciate all your support!

With lots of love,

MusiK

------------------------------------------------------------

Taraj

I smiled at my reflection as I posed in front of the mirror, my light green dress shirt and black slacks hugging me perfectly. I skipped down the stairs giving my mother and sister a kiss on their cheeks and grabbing a honey bun and going to my car.

I was so excited about my first day at Truska I could barely sleep.

Ha, as if.

But I was really excited nonetheless!

I had a couple texts, but two stood out.

From: Emmy

Hey, Big Daddy! Hope you have a sextastic first day on the job! Don't drop the soap, or in this case, the file! XD Love ya~ <3

I chuckled. That girl always had jokes up her sleeve. The next one was from Oscar.

From: Oscar

Have a good day, love~ Keep that man off of you.

I raised a brow at Oscar's strange message. Maybe he forgot to put in a smiley face after the second sentence or something. I shrugged and started off towards the HQ.

-----------------------------------------------------

When I got there, I had to stop myself from squealing as I spotted a sign that said 'Space reserved for T. Azikiwe' right near the doors. But there was a problem with that... the car next to mine was so fancy it put my ass to shame.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone began to ring. I pulled it out and answered, not even looking at the caller I.D.. I jumped at the deep rumble of Mr.McKing's voice, "Good morning, Taraj."

"Good morning, sir."

"Sorry to bother you with something so trivial, but could you run to the Starbucks down the road and get a caramel macchiato with extra caramel drizzle?"

I chuckled a bit, "Someone seems to like caramel."

There was a pause, as if he was moving away from the phone, and then he spoke of it.

"It's always been my favorite as a kid, but my parents would never let me have some."

I gasped dramatically, "Sir! What a horrid plight you suffered!"

He chuckled, and it made my heart jump... along with mini me.

"But, of course, Mr.McKing, I'll go buy a caramel macchiato with extra caramel drizzle."

"Thanks, Taraj. You can put it on my tab, and you can get something for yourself, my treat. Also, stop calling me Mr.McKing. My name is Niell." I blushed a little and give a small sound of understanding before hanging up quickly. I climbed back into my car and drove to the Starbucks.

I quickly ordered Mr.Mc- I mean, Niell's drink. I didn't order any for myself because it wasn't my money to spend. Even if he had a lot of it, I just didn't like using other people's money.

So after that I went back to the office and entered the lobby, where Shirley was sitting. She looked up and and sneered at me, "Use the stairs. Elevators have a weight limit." I saw red for a second, but took a breath and walked to the elevator and pressed the button.