Meeting Pt. 2

Taraj 

I smiled as my role model lead me out of the board room. I could barely contain my excitement, for this was one of the most brilliant moments of my life!

Malika turned back to me with a relaxed grin, "I was thinking that we could go get some ice cream or something." I perked up, "Uh... yeah! That sounds good!"

She grabbed my hand, "Don't think of me as a goddess or anything. It makes me a tad uncomfortable." I nodded, "Ah, alright then, Malika."

"Mali is fine, Taraj~" She spoke with a wink.

I grinned, "Alright, Mali. Let's roll!" I posed dramatically with a finger in the air, making her laugh, "That's more like it~" 

We then exited the building, and a dark skinned boy  well-dressed in a black dress top and slacks along with a red vest came up to us, "Ma! Is the meeting over already?!" 

His voice sure is high... wait...

Ma?!

Malika turned to the boy and shook her head, "Of course not. I'm just kidnapping Neill's new assistant to make him buy me ice cream." The boy laughed, "I see!" He turned to me and held out a hand, "Hey there, my name's Entropy."

I shook his hand, "Taraj. It's nice to meet you... Entropy?"

The boy nodded, "It isn't my real name, but it's a lot less embarrassing."

Malika suddenly spoke, "Hey, En, are the others here?"

Entropy shook his head, "Nope. The twins went off somewhere with Kai. They sorta ditched me..." Malika giggled and kissed the boy's head, "Since you're all dressed up, you can come with us to get ice cream!"

After a nod from Entropy, we headed to a pretty normal car, "Uh, this is it?"

They both looked at me, "Huh?"

I jumped, my face burning with embarrassment, "Ah... I-I was just expecting something more... luxurious, you know?"

Mali raised a brow, "You got luxurious car money, hun?" Entropy shrugged, "Mama just prefers  something she can feel normal in. Since she's just so famous." She emphasized the end of that sentence, making the model smack the back of her head gently.

"But seriously, hun, I'm not really into all that fancy stuff. There's better uses for my money, like taking care of my babies." She then ruffled the boy's fairly long hair, making him pout.

My eyes widened, "Eh? Mali, I haven't head about you having kids..."

Malika suddenly looked flustered, and Entropy snickered quietly, "Uh, Taraj... You see, I kind of adopted a few kids. This was before I met Jeremiah, so I didn't see a point in making it into some bait for media." 

I nodded, "There's a lot that the fans don't know about you... For some reason, I can really look up to you for that..."

She smiled a bit, "Come on, I want ice cream!" She rushed to the driver's side and hopped in, with Entropy going to sit in the back. I entered and sat on the passenger's side, a thought suddenly coming to me, "Hold on... Aren't assistants supposed to take notes about the meeting?"

Malika pulled out of her parking spot and we were on our way to the ice cream parlor, "I mean, yeah, but Niell let you leave. Plus, nothing really important happens at these meetings." She shrugged.

I looked at her curiously, "Do they happen a alot?"

She nodded, "Presidents from a bunch of different companies come and discuss their profits and stuff. It's just one big bragging session. No need to read about it."