❤Hello Again A/N❤

Hey guys its nice writing again I've missed it a lot!

I just wanted to give a few updates and thanks to you guys for being the most amazing readers ever...

29K!?!

I remember when I wrote the first chapter for this book and I had no idea what so ever on what I was doing and when I first published the book I kept checking the readers like every second and I got so excited when I got five readers that I threw a mini party for myself (Don't judge #foreveralone)

So thank you my loyal readers for reading my crappy book and making my day every single time you guys voted,commented, and read my book. Thank you for not giving up on me and my book, thank you for just clicking on my book and reading the description.

Ok enough with my emotional rant, if you have noticed I have changed the book cover and let me say I am in love with it even if it is simple. Also if you haven't read my new book My Ice Cream Thief (which you totally should by the way☺) I'm going to be uploading a new chapter tomorrow and so on. I took a little break from writing to get my hectic life in order but it's all sorted out now and i'm so eager to get writing again.

Anyway that's all goodbye for now guys❤