❉Chapter 23❉

A/N: Hola guys, here's another chapter for you. I hope you guys like it I decided to make it in Emily's pov you guys will see why. Anyway don't forget to Vote and Comment😘
❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉

Emily's POV

Looking up at my bedroom ceiling, thinking about... Everything. It's been a great few weeks especially having my family back, being the same Emily I was before everything happened. I wore better less reveling clothes, wore little to none makeup, I'm not a moody bitch constantly.

No one knows the 'real' reason I changed myself after the 'death' of my parents, I was jealous of Aurora. She was the protected child, perfect angel. She was gorgeous without trying, generous, and kind to everyone.

Our parents always protected her, I used to think they loved her more but now I know the real reason. Charlotte never cared because she was older, more wise. I was jealous teenager, I wanted to be perfect be the girl everyone loved and adored.

So I changed, I wore the slutty 'clothes', caked my face with makeup, and started banging anything with a dick. I was now known as the packs whore, I still remember clearly how I lost my virginity.

~FlashBack~
It was about a month after my parents death, I made friends with the 'cool' girls at school. One of the football players were hosting a party at there house, I decided to go and show off my new change.

We arrived at the party, which was in full swing. I was dressed in the most sluttiest bubble gum pink dress which barley covered my butt, I was currently grinding with the host of the party, Dean. I took a bit of liquid courage but not enough to get me drunk, I whisper into Dean's ear and drag him upstairs.

As the stupid fifteen year old, I was about to lose my virginity at a party, tipsy and with a stranger... Totally cliché. We did the dirty and fell asleep, I woke up the next day with Dean's arm draped around my waist.

I slowly got up trying to create as little sound as possible and got dressed really quickly, I did the walk of shame back home. I started thinking about what happened... I lost the most prized possession a girl can have to a total stranger.

When I got home I saw Aurora sitting down on the couch watching TV, I ordered her to make me food and when she didn't listen I slapped her. I slapped my baby sister for the first time, I thought I would feel good but I felt disgusted of myself. That's my sister I should be protecting her, but what did teenage me know I was just trying to be cool.

                      ~End of flashback~

I still hate myself for what I did, and I always will.

My thinking gets cutoff by someone mind linking me "There's been a rogue sitting around so I need everyone to stay inside" it came from Gavin, What's a rogue doing here?

I sighed and decided to make the most out of my time and take a quick shower, after my shower I got dressed in my usual off shoulder top with a pair of black skinny jeans. I slipped on my gold gladiators and put my blonde hair up in a Ponytail, I didn't put any makeup on except for mascara and lip gloss.

My wolfs been on edge since Gavin told us about the rogue, I'm sure it's nothing though. I have nothing planned for today, so I went to Rory's room.

I barged into the room, "Cover up if your naked I not want to see my sister doing the dirty" I yell loudly. I look around and see Rory blushing but glaring at me, I giggle because she looks like a mad little kid.

"So little sis I'm board, so here I am" I say jumping on the bed, she rolls her eyes.

"Well then Bitch what do you want to do"