❉Chapter 1❉

A/N: At the top is all the pictures of the most important characters and one of my most favorite song. Here is chapter one and I hope you guys like it

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aurora's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh,just let me sleep. "Stupid school,stupid education" I started mutter under my breath.
I got up and went to take a quick shower.

After my shower I got dressed in some jeans and a old band T-shirt and slipped on my worn out black converse. I let my naturally wavy hair air dry.

I quickly ran down the stairs and started making breakfast for the whole pack.

After my parents died I was blamed for their deaths and treated like the packs runt. They made me there slave. I wasn't abused the first few years but the abusing started with my sister about a year ago.
~FLASHBACK~
"Get up you slut and go make me food" Emily screeched at me.

"Emily please I need to do my homework before I fail why can't you make it yourself" my naive self said.

She slapped me hard across the face and pulled my hair and whispered in my ear "Listen you little bitch you do what I say you have no word on what happens so don't talk back to me" she let me go after she finished.

"Now go make me food" she smirked. I whimpered in pain but still got up.
~END OF FLASHBACK~
That's when everyone started to hit me. My sisters and I were always close as kids, but after our parents died they blamed me.

Charlotte began busying herself in her school work. She was always the one to give me sad looks. She barley hit me and when she did she always had a pained guilt look.

Emily unlike Charlotte became the packs slut. Fucking anything with a dick. She never focused on her school work and dressed with pieces of cloth she called clothes.

Emily always hated me the most, and would hit me and order me around every time she had the chance but I still loved my sisters for some odd reason.

After I got done with making breakfast I went upstairs to the little closet I called my room.No one wanted the packs 'outcast' to be close to them so they put me all by myself.

I tried to get my stuff and go to school before everyone woke up, but I didn't make it in time the door was so close I could almost taste it. I bet it would taste like wood,of course it would taste like wood Aurora wh- I'm rambling now.

I bumped into the soon to be alpha Gavin Storm, Westvill high man whore. He bangs anything with boobs and legs.

"Shit, I'm so sorry alpha" I muttered. I am so going to get it.

"Bitch watch where your going I don't want you to ruin my new shirt" he yells at me.

Emily decided it would be a good time to come now to torture me."Babe, where were you this morning you weren't in bed" Emily screeched with her annoying voice.

"Shut up Emily, I need to teach this bitch a lesson so next time she looks where she's going,wanna help?" He smirks evilly.

"Do you even have to ask"she smirked. She went up to her tip toes and stuck her tongue in his mouth. Can someone gouge my eyes out please?

After they finished sucking each other's faces off, Emily looked at me and pushed me down to the floor.

Gavin then slapped me in the face,and Emily kicked me in my stomach a few times as I fell over to my side.

"Next time watch where your going, now leave before I puke at the sight of you fatass" Gavin sneered.

I quickly got up and ran out the house. I don't have a ride to school because no one wants me in there car so I have to walk four miles to school.

Once I arrived to school I kept my head down and avoided eye contact. I walked quickly to my locker only to see 'WHORE' on my locker door. I was used to it by now and I've been called way worse.

"Rory there you are I've been looking for you" my only friend Katherine sang."where were yo- oh my god they did it again, I'm sorry Rory" Kat said looking at my locker.

The only reason Kat is my friend is because she's a servant,meaning she works for the pack because her father owed the old alpha money.

"Come on Kat lets go to class" I said trying to make her forget about the locker.

"RORY!" Kat yelled in my ear "Tomorrow's your 16th birthday your finally going to find your mate"

"Kat I might now even find him tomorrow it might be later"I muttered. The only reason I put up with the pack is because I'm waiting for my mate.

They say your mate is your everything. Once you meet them your world freezes and it feels like your the only one in the room. It's love at first sight. That's all I ever wanted in life, love.

After school ended I ran to the pack house to start making lunch before everyone gets here.

By the time I finished lunch everyone from the pack came home."Yo,bitch bring me some water" Dylan the bet yelled.

"H-here yo-you go"I stuttered handing him the cup of water."Aww would you look at that the little bitch is scared" Emily said.

I kept my gaze down trying not to upset anyone.She slapped me,"this is your warning now get out of my face"

I got up and shot out of the room. I went to my 'room' and closed my door. I went and took a quick shower to clean off the sweat I got from running home.

I looked into the mirror and stared at myself. I wasn't ugly but I wasn't super model material either. I had blue eyes and black hair that reached my waist,I had long legs. I was a little on the chubby side but still thin.

I changed into my ratty old pajamas. I went to my 'bed' which was actually a mattress in the corner of my 'room'.

I laid down and thought about tomorrow. Would I find my mate, would he love me for me besides the fact I'm not as beautiful as the other girls.Would he take me out of this hell hole and protect me?

I feel into deep sleep during my little thinking trip. I hope I find my other half tomorrow, and make my parents proud.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: So how was the first chapter? Any suggestions?
So what do you think he next chapter is about?
Hope you enjoyed😊