❉SUMMARY❉

THIS STORY IS UNEDITED SO THERE WILL BE MISTAKES!

A/N: Hey guys so this is my very first story and I really hope you enjoy it. Please go easy on me with the feedback. I would love for suggestions and opinions on how the book is going so far😊 ENJOY!
P.S. Yes this story seems cliché in the beginning but I promise keep reading you won't it!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I'm not your mate, the moon goddess would never pair me up with a murderer. Your fat and ugly and far from a fit Luna. A Luna needs to be strong and beautiful, your nothing like a Luna I would never love a murderer.I Gavin Storm Alpha of the Blood Howlers pack, reject you Aurora Winters as my mate and Luna" Hearing those words I felt my heart shatter and my wolf whimper in pain.

Aurora Winters didn't have an easy life she was blamed for her parents deaths, bullied because of her weight and looks and constantly beaten. She always stayed because of her mate but when he rejects her she has nothing to stay for anymore so she runs away becoming a rouge.

Two years later she has to return to her old pack. During her time away, she broke out of her shy shell while her beauty blossomed. Will she be able to forgive her Alpha mate and put the hurt and pain behind them? Or will another come and take her love for him away?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
•So how do you guys like it so far I will be posting a prologue really soon but this is just for testing please leave your opinions on the book!