❉Chapter 4❉

A/N: The song on the top matches this chapter so much, that's a picture of Aurora. I hope you like this chapter😁
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AURORA'S POV

There were many looks when they turned there heads. Guys looked at me with lust and want, Girls looked at me with hatred and jealousy.

The guys were creepy as hell and the girls looked scary. The guys need to learn to keep it in there pants.

I tried avoiding people as much as I can do I don't get caught and beat. All of a sudden I felt someone jump on my back.

"Rory you came yay, I thought I would have to face people on my own"I knew that voice, it belonged to Kat.

"Yea let's just hope we don't get caught" I muttered."Don't worry we won't" she giggled.

"Hey let's go get a drink" Kat suggested.

Kat dragged me to the fridge and handed me a coke while she took a sprite.

Kat and I talked and danced for a while but then I smelt this incredible scent. It smelt woodsy and manly.

"MATE" Someone in my head yelled."Who are you" I asked.

"My names Serena, I'm you wolf"the voice yelped happily."Now go follow the scent, MATE,MATE"She commanded.

"Kat I'll be right back" I told Kat. I started following the scent which lead me to the backyard where the woods were.

I started walking faster to the scent, which kept getting stronger the closer I got to it.

"MATE" yelled my wolf at the same time I yelled "shit". The man in front of me, my mate the one and only Gavin Storm.

"Mate" I whispered to myself but I'm sure he heard it considering werewolf hearing.

"No I'm not, the moon goddess would never pair me up with a murderer. Your fat and ugly and far from a fit Luna. A Luna needs to be strong and beautiful,your nothing like a Luna". Gavin yelled disgusted.

My wolf whimpered" But mate, why would mate say that" she cried. He's right I'm not a Luna I'm fat and ugly.

" Gavin your my mate why would you say that I thought your supposed to love me" I was now crying tears running down my face.

"I would never love a murderer" he smirked. "I Gavin Storm Alpha of the Blood Howlers pack, reject you Aurora Winters as my mate and Luna"

I felt my heart shatter, I fell to my knees suddenly, seeing black dots and my vision getting blurry.

" Gavin I thought you would save me from here, I thought you would believe me you of all people." I cried.

He left without answering, just leaving me crying without looking back.

I cried for what felt like hours but in reality was only a few minutes. I got up and attempted to go back to my 'room' but first I had to find Kat.

I searched everywhere for her but finally I found her on the dance floor. "Kat can you please come with me to my room" I yelled over the music.

"Hey Rory I wa- what happened Rory of course come on let's go" she dragged me through the crowd until we got up to my 'room'.

When we went in we found Charlie sitting laying down on my mattress on her phone." Did you have fu- Rory why are you crying" she asked concerned.

By the time I finished explaining what happens I was in tears. They were both giving me pity looks which I hated.

"Guys I can't stay h-here not when my own m-mate doesn't want me" I stuttered.

"Rory I can't stand to see you like this you need to leave I'll get everything ready for you, just go change into something comfortable" Charlie said.I nodded and went to the restroom to change.

I got out of the restroom dressed in a pair of sweats and a baggy shirt. I sat with Kat waiting for Charlie to come back.

Charlie came back with a duffle bag. "This has enough clothes,food, and money to last you a while since you still didn't shift into your wolf your gonna have to run until your wolf shifts in a few days"

I got the bag and hung it on my shoulder."I'm gonna miss you Rory" Kat cried. Both Kat and Charlie hugged me then helped me out the window but before I left I put a note on my 'bed'.

I jumped out the window and landed on my feet, thank god for werewolf abilities. I ran as fast as I could until I reached the end of the border,I took a deep breath.

"It's going to be okay Rory I'll be with you. Our mate was a jerk anyway but I still love his wolf" Serena whimpered.

"Thank you Serena" I said sincerely. I walked past the border, when I did I felt my ties to the pack break.

"It's just you and I against the world Serena" I breathed out.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: The next chapter is in Gavin's POV. I hope you guys liked it and sorry for any typos😊