❉Chapter 24❉

A/N: Hey guys here's another chapter for you guys, I think a lot of you guys will like it😈 Anyway thanks for all your comments and votes you guys are awesome. Don't forget to Vote and Comment😘
❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉

Rory's POV

Right after Emily ran out on me I decided to go see where all the others were, I walked into the game room to see everyone there. I walked over to them and greeted them then sat between Kat and Amanda.

We just started talking about the most random things when my Mother and Emily walked in with a random guy who smelled like a rogue,I scrunched my eyebrows and look at the guys who just shrugged.

Emily cleared her throat "Guys I would like you to meet Emmet... my mate" when I heard her say the M word I shot up out of my seat and tackled her to the ground hugging the life out of her.

"Aw my sister is all grown up" I gush pinching her blushing cheeks, she glares at me but I just grin and kiss her cheek. I stand up and look at Emmet who had a small smile on his lips with a distant look on his face.

"So Emmet, I would just like to warn you hurt my sister I will cut of your dick and stuff it down your throat while your watching Dora The Explorer, got it" I fake glare at him trying to hold in my laugh.

He nods quickly with a feared look on his face, I smile in satisfaction and sit back down on the couch. Emily just rolls her eyes and snuggles into Emmet's side, my mom laughs "Well welcome to the family"

Emily and Emmet tell us the story about Emmet's little sister, it took a lot not to punch something out of anger. She's a little girl barley twelve, what kind of sick bastard does that?

When it gets dark I call it a night and go to my room, when I walk in I see Mathew in only a towel water dripping down his very toned body. My mouth goes dry as I stare at Mathews bare body only covered in a thin price of fabric, "Like what you see" he says huskily his eyes coated in lust.

I slowly walk up to him and kiss him deeply, "Rory are you sure?" He asks worriedly cupping my face, I give him a nod.

"I've never been more sure in my life, Mathew I love you and I'm ready" he takes a deep breath but slowly leads me to the bed.

I finally felt complete, Mathew was slow and loving. I fell asleep without hesitation, with the love of my life next to me.

I see white all over me, I rub my eyes trying to get a clearer image. I look around and see beautiful green trees and grass, a large field with a beautiful sunset. I see a stunning women with white electric eyes, wearing a white flowy dress that reaches the ground.

She smiles warmly at me which I return shyly, "My daughter do you know who I am?" She says her voice rich and sweet. I look more clearly at her and smile widely nodding eagerly.

"Moon goddess" I bow to her, she laughs But takes my hand hiding me to sit down on the green grass.

"Aurora, you are a powerful girl, beautiful but sweet. You inherited my powers, I'm sure you know of the prophesy. Do not believe it, you are not meant for evil you have the choice to change it to make it your future full of happiness. I can also see you've been marked my Mathew" she smiles knowingly, I blush but nod.

"Well you know that I pair you up with your mate for a reason, but nobody is perfect. You create your own future as I said even though you were paired up with Gavin, you love another. I want you to follow your heart, listen to where it guides you. All I ever want for my children is to be happy, to always get what they deserve"

I smile and hug the moon goddess "Oh I'm sorry, I'm just really happy your not mad" she chuckles and brings me into another hug, she kisses my cheek.

"I would never be mad Aurora, but sadly it's time for you to go but we will meet again. Always remember that I am always in your heart, with you forever" before I could answer I jolt up awake.

I look at the clock next to me and see that it's five in the morning, I sigh but get out of bed slowly getting dressed into my night clothes. I open the door and walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

When I get there I see Gavin sitting on the kitchen floor, I get a little closer and see his hands in fists. I sit next to him, he quickly looks at me. I could see his teary eyes looking at the mark Mathew gave me, I smile sadly.

"I guess I saw that coming" he whispers looking down. I grab his fisted hand in my own, "I'm sorry Gavin, it was just time for me to move on."

He nods smiling sadly "I'm sorry Rory about everything that's happened, how thing a ended up with us. I wish it was my mark your wearing but I guess I lost you to another. I just want you to be happy, that's all I've ever wanted"

I hug him "Gavin your never going to lose me your still my best friend" I smile at the memories of us as children, I pull away to see Gavin smiling a warm smile.

I hold out my hand, he looks at it confused but then he laughs. We do our secret hand shake that we would always do as children, "I'm glade to have you best friend" he says chuckling.

"You too best friend" we sat there talking about funny childhood memory's that we shared, it's nice having my best friend back.

I suddenly froze, I smelt something or more like someone. I looked at Gavin who was mirroring my worried expression, we got up and turned on the rogue attack bell that only pack members and certain people can hear.

I suddenly hear foot steps coming down the stairs, they all know what's happening. Without a second Gavin and I run out the pack members right behind us.

I see a full pack of rogues lined up in there human forms, it seems we're about even with numbers. Everyone shifts and starts fighting, I fight every near rogue around me killing them without a thought.

I was behind a tree after killing a rogue there, I hear foot steps. I turn around and growl looking around for danger, I see Vincent there with a smirk and next to him is his son.

"Well it's time for you to come to your new home" Vincent says before I'm knocked out, everything turns black.

Well I'm fucked.
❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉

A/N: Hehe cliffhanger😈 but here's a double update for you guys since I've been updating so slowly. I love you guys😘😊

What do you think will happen?

What do you think of Rory finally getting marked and mated to Mathew?

What do you think about Gavin and Rory finally becoming friends again?