❉Chapter 13❉

A/N: Hey guys here's another chapter.Anyway don't forget to vote and comment. Hope you guys like it
❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉

Gavin's POV

"Gavin the Forender Pack is going to be arriving shortly" my Beta Tony says through mind link. I sigh running my hand through my hair, we've been having rouge problems and my pack isn't skilled enough or big enough to fight them off.

I'm currently sitting in my office trying to get some pack work done before they arrive,I'm finally done so I get up and go to the one place that always makes me feel better.

I arrive at the door, I take a deep breath and open the door. It still looks the same from when she left I didn't let anyone change a thing. I went and sat on her mattress, I sniffed the room it still smelt like her but it was really faint.

Even after two years I never stopped searching for her, never stopped loving her. I promised myself that if- no when I see her again I'm going to tell her everything, the secret that made me reject her.

I would come here everyday when I'm stressed or just need something to help me stay sane, it's not like the real thing but it's better then nothing.

I heard cars parking and engine turn off which I assume is the Forender Pack since the smells are foreign to me. I groaned and left the room securely closing it behind me.

I make my way to the front door where I see most of the pack is, I stand outside in front of the pack. A girl catches my attention, she is absolutely breathtaking. My wolf for some reason is on the edge it's like he's trying to tell me something.

The Forender pack stands I from of mine,after introducing my pack Alex starts introducing his pack. He introduces his beta but I'm confused because he didn't introduce his Gemma, I ask where his Gemma is.

"That would be me, oh let me introduce myself I'm Aurora Winters" she smirked. I'm so shocked but happy that she's here and alive, I go to hug her but there beta pulls her to his side and growls at me "MINE" he says.

My wolf and I are furious how dare he say she's his she is mine and only mine. My wolf is trying to take over but I control him because we don't want a bloodbath now do we.

"What do you mean mine shes MY mate" I spit out anger in my voice. Between a battle of me or him I'm sure to win considering he's only a beta nothing compared to me, an alpha.

Uhm no I'm not, so anyway can someone take us to our rooms" an angelic voice says. I look at her, almost like study her.

She's changed, her hair has gotten darker and longer, her vibrant blue eyes now hold happiness. She's gotten way more toned but I loved her before all of these changes.

After showing them there rooms, I head back to my room. I'm angry that she's sharing a room with him but I try to be okay with it and not create a scene.

I strip to my boxers and climb into my bed, I lay there looking at the ceiling just thinking about her. I finally have her back, I finally get to see her beautiful face again and I can't be more thankful that she's safe.

I'm going to do anything to win her back, I don't care what happens to that Mathew guy because he's just a rebound because you can't get anything better than a mate.