Epilogue

Dear Diary,

A miracle occurred . . .

"Today, I stand before you as a survivor of blood cancer. I was diagnosed with leukemia when I was fifteen years old. It was a definite struggle, but through the support from my friends and family, I never felt alone," I tell the kids at San Francisco's 2015 Cancer Awareness Fundraiser. "I nearly lost everything: the battle, my friends, my family . . . My final breath turned into many as I continued to stare at my best friend, who is now my husband.

"And that's what I want you guys to know. Your friends and family are the most important and influential people in your lives. Cherish these moments you have with them and always look on the brighter side of things. I promise that it'll make you feel so much better." The kids smile up at me as if I'm a hero.

"Now, as we start off San Francisco's 2015 Cancer Awareness Fundraiser, I would like to cut my hair for all of you guys."

One of the sponsors walks onto the stage and over to me. They tie my hair into a ponytail, cutting off eight inches. My hair was just past my shoulders now. I hold up my chopped-off ponytail and show the audience.

"This is for you guys!"

Ten years later, and I'm proud to say that I survived.

I told you I'd beat this.

And that's exactly what I did.

.

THIS IS THE END OF THE ORIGINAL FOUR SERIES.

I really hope you guys enjoyed reading these three books. I worked really hard on them, as they took up most of my time. I'd really appreciate you guys letting me know what you thought, and checking out my other books as well!

Feel free to follow, vote, comment and read all of my other books!

Thanks for everything. Without you guys, I'd have no reason to write other than the fact that I love it. Thanks again.

xo- jackgeeee