Chapter 11

Dear Diary,

This is the last time I will be writing to you. Doctor Reynolds just came in awhile ago and informed me that I only have a couple hours left. The white blood cells invaded; there are no more red.

My parents, Nick, and Olivia haven't left my side. They said they wanted to spend as much time with me as possible. The Howard's apologized for Alex's absence saying that he was only confused and heartbroken. Olivia said she told him the horrible news awhile ago, but she hasn't heard back from him.

Before I go, I do have a few things to say. First of all, I want to thank you. You were my escape path where I could write down my thoughts and feelings, and have a little time to myself.

I also want to thank my parents. They've always been there to support me. For that, I'm forever grateful. I love you both very much.

To Mr. and Mrs. Mayer, I'd like to thank you guys for sticking by my parent's side and helping them through this hard time. I love you two as well.

And last but not least, Alex. You are my best friend. Always have been and always will. I want to thank you for sticking by side through everything. I know you're not here right now but it's okay. I want you to be happy. I want you to have a normal life, but the only way that'll happen is if you let me go and move on. Thank you for being my best friend. I love you forever and always.

"I love you too,"Alex says. I had read that whole thing aloud and hadn't noticed him walk into the room.

He runs over, kisses me on the lips, and watches as I take my final breath.

I said it.

I told him I loved him.

And my life is now complete.

The End.

.

THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE.