XXVI » twenty-six

Smallviller: I'm so bored, but ya know what? Ya boy got laid last night.

Camryn17: Hmm, you did!? Who's the unlucky girl?

Smallviller: Oh hush. She was lucky alright. She wouldn't stop screaming for me to go harder.

Camryn17: Ew, too much information to last me a lifetime.

I cringed at the thought of him having sex with someone, and the image in my head wasn't making it any better.

Smallviller: You want it.

I laughed at his message and type in a response.

"Hey, mind getting off your phone? We do have to close," John spoke.

"Yeah, sorry," I replied, locking my phone and shoving it into my back pocket.

"Who's making you giggle and blush like that anyways?" He questioned, handing me the broom.

"Me? Giggling? It just doesn't happen."

"Uh, yeah. You were as red as a fire truck," he replied.

"It's just this guy I've been talking to online for a while. He's really funny."

"Hm, Aria's got herself an online boyfriend I see," John chuckled.

"Boyfriend? No," I dragged on. "We're strictly speaking as friends. That's it."

"Okay, okay. Whatever you say," he taunted.

"Seriously!" I laughed.

He raised his hands in defense and smiled at me.

"What about you?"

John raised an eyebrow and stopped sweeping and looked at me.

"Well, what about me?" He questioned.

"Are you dating anyone? You've been a little too chill lately."

"Hah, well," he dragged on. "I'm not exactly dating anyone. More like hookups. She's hot, I'm hot, were perfect for each other," he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

"Sounds to me like you are into her. Why not make it official?"

"We don't want to rush into anything, ya know?" He questioned.

"Totally," I finished. "So where's Lizzy tonight? I thought her and I were supposed to close."

"Oh, she used a sick day."

"She seemed perfectly fine last night when she was over my house."

"Yeah, something about her going somewhere with someone named Justin. I don't know what the whole deal was. Maybe she just wanted to do some hooking up herself?" he chuckled.

"She did enough of that last night," I rudely whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"Her and Justin would not shut up. I could hear them all night from upstairs in my room," I answered angrily, violently sweeping the dirt off the ground.