XIV » fourteen

"I've missed you so much girly." I hugged Taylor as she walked through the front door. It's been a long time since we hung out with each other and her presence was always welcoming.

"Tell me about it. The last day was so chaotic for me, I didn't have time to meet up with you. It was just so much going on at the time," she explained, breaking the hug. We both walked up the stairs and Taylor put her bag on the side of my desk and we sat on the bed.

"My last day sucked. I hated that we didn't have last hour together. Plus, Adam and his friends were awful to me. Do I have a sign on my forehead that says, mess with me, I'm available?"

Taylor's laughed and pulled her phone out of her jacket pocket.

"No, he only does that because he likes you. Hell, I wish he showed me half the attention he shows you. He's so delicious. How don't you want to lick every single inch of his sexy bo-"

"Not helping. Like at all," I replied with a luck of disgust. "He's a dick. How can you even like him?"

"He's so hot, and bad. Last year in Econ, he literally told Mr. Stevens to shove a dildo up is ass. It was the funniest thing. But I, being the sophisticated, responsible girl, made sure not to laugh."

Taylor has always been the "good" one between her and I. Not that I was bad, I just used my words. Taylor was more of the bigger person type. Which made us have this strange connection after I brought out the worst in her. We weren't always friends. For a period of time, people thought we were enemies, and it was true. She didn't like me, and I certainly didn't like her. So one day, after school, we met up in the school parking lot a fought it out. That time, we were freshmans in high school and people gathered around to see us fighting. I mean, who could deny watching a girl on girl fight?

But the fight wasn't a usual one, yeah there were a few scratches and bruises, but after, we both looked at each other and laughed at the petty argument, and as the teachers pulled us from the ground, we laughed our way all the way to the principle's office. Of course the consequences weren't as funny as the fight. We both got suspended for three days and had detention for a week straight, and we spent that time together. After the fight, we even walked each other half way home. Ever since then, we've been really good friends.

"He's rude, and obnoxious," I replied. I still hadn't seen him since he confronted me, and to say the least, I was afraid of the position he put me in.

"Yeah, yeah." She replied, typing something in on her phone. I glanced over her shoulder and noticed she'd been on Peeps. Before I could see what she'd been up to, she moved her phone out of my sight. "Noisy much?" She questioned, as the lock sound clicked.

"Spill. Who were you just talking to?" I questioned with a smirk on my face.

"Oh come on. You wouldn't care anyways," she replied, shooing me off.

"I do," I dragged on. "So now you have to tell me. You've been blushing ever since you pulled your phone out."

Taylor typed in her password and unlocked her phone and handed it to me. It had still been on Peeps private messages.

"Read from the beginning," she spoke, with a smile on her face.

I looked down at the phone and noticed the username.

Messages between you and KingAdam

The profile read. I looked at her and gasped.

"Adam? You're talking to Adam?" I gasped, looking at her face. A smirk had been planted on her face.

"Just read the messages," she insisted, pointing to her phone.

KingAdam: Hey cutie. You're Taylor right?

TayLove3: It depends what Taylor you're talking about.

I read, looking at her with worry on my face.

"Just read it," she continued, pushing the phone closer to my face.

KingAdam: Aria's friend Taylor?

TayLove3: How'd you know?

KingAdam: I had a hunch. You're hot you know that right?

I glanced at her with disgust.

"He's a pig."

"Read!" She demanded.

TayLove3: Well. Thank you. You're not at all bad looking yourself.

KingAdam: I'm aware.

"And coincided," I added, not breaking my gaze from her phone.

TayLove3: Cocky I see. But I guess a boy with your looks has the right. Right?

KingAdam: You already know.

KingAdam: Anyways, you should totally come to Aria's this week. All of us can hangout together. My brother and I will get the drinks.

TayLove3: Sounds fun, but I don't drink.

She replied. Typical Taylor, always being responsible.

KingAdam: Live a little.

TayLove3: Hm. Okay. See you then.

After that, Adam hadn't replied until today. His reply was sent five minutes ago.

KingAdam: Can't wait to see you there.

I shot my eyes to Tay and practically jumped out of my skin as I stood up in front of her.

"Absolutely no way he's coming over here. No way," I spat, motioning my hands in an X formation.

"Oh come on. Have some fun," she whined, grabbing a hold of my hands and pulling me back down onto the bed.

"You're saying?"

"I know right? Strange. But I really want to have fun tonight. I never do anything bad, or exciting. Just let me have this."

I looked at her and squinted my eyes.

"Please, please, please?" She questioned, squeezing my hands tightly.

"Taylor, I don't know about that. Adam and I don't exactly see eye to eye. I don't know if inviting him is such a great idea."

"Oh come on. You and him don't even have to communicate. You talk with Justin, I'll talk with Adam, it's perfect," she replied.

"Taylor, I don't know."

She looked at me with her big gray eyes. I rolled my eyes and stood up from the bed to walk over to my closet so I could change into something more presentable.

"Fine. But the minute he starts acting like a dick. The party is over."

Taylor looked at me and smiled as she quickly typed away on her phone. I grabbed my clothes for later and laid them out on the bed, picking up my phone after.

(2) New Notifications: Smallviller

Smallviller: I'm sorry, I didn't intend on doing that.

Smallviller: I hope you can forgive me.

I don't know what it was, but his messages made me smile.

Camryn17: I forgive you Bizzle.

{22 votes and 22 comments for next update. Btw chapter fifteen will literally make you think differently}