53.

Morgan

"Excuse me?" I asked leaning on the front desk. I looked around and barely saw anyone here. "Yes?" She asked giving me a warm smile. I put a fake smile on my face. "Can you tell me what the results say for Jinae' Mitchell and Eric Wright?" "Oh, the baby situation?" She asked. I nodded.

"Its not his right?" I asked. She nodded. I pulled out a couple hundreds. "Can you change that?" I asked. She looked at the stack of money and nodded.

Mimi

I took a long sigh getting up outta bed. It was a long ass night last night and I was still tired, but I had to take care of some business. Which is getting the rest of my clothes  from Eric's house. I had to go now just incase he tried to leave sometime this afternoon.

After I had got out the shower I put my hair in a bun and called up Stephanie to send me a ride there. In the meantime I decided to make me some French toast, eggs, sausage and biscuits.

I didn't eat last night so I was starving. I started on the sausage and French toast when my house phone started to ring. I coverer up my food and ran to the phone placing it on my ear.

"Hello?"

I asked.

"Is this Naomi?"

"Yea. Wassup Cube?"

I asked.

"I'm omw to yo house. Make sure the door unlocked"

I nodded as if he could see me.

"Aight"

I hung up the phone and unlocked the door just in time to make it back to the stove.

Eric

"What you want to eat?" Tori asked. I shrugged. "You don't even know how to cook" I said. She smacked her lips. "Boy I can cook, I know you can't so I wanted to make a meal"

"W.e im straight, I just want a bowl of cereal" I mumbled getting up from the island grabbing a box of cherrios. Tori sighed. "Fine, but don't be telling me you're hungry in a couple hours" I shrugged and started on my cereal.

"How are you feeling?" She asked. I shrugged again. "Fine" I lied playing with my cereal. Tori sighed. "You can talk to me boss" She said. I nodded. "I know, I know" I said. I finished off my cereal and stood up from the island. I walked to the sink and placed my bowl in there with the rest of the dishes.

Tori looked at the pile of dishes and cut on the fosset, just then it started acting up and water flew everywhere. "Wtf!" She yelled looking at her shirt. I chuckled a little. "Come on I'll get you a new one" I said. She sighed and followed me up the stairs. I walked inside my room and grabbed one of my N.W.A T-shirts.

"Don't fuck my shirt up" I said. She smacked her lips and walked in the bathroom. I was about to sit on my bed when I saw an envelope. I sighed and picked it up knowing it was the DNA test. "Hey! Tori you put this envelope on my bed?" I asked. She walked out the bathroom cutting the light off.

"Yea, I thought it was important" She said making her way out my room. I sighed and ran my hand down my face.

Mimi

"You didn't have to drive me over here Cube" I said watching him kill the engine. He shrugged. "I wanted to, and besides I haven't seen you since the funeral.... You good?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yea, I just need some time you know?" I asked. He nodded. "I feel you" I nodded. "You want me to go in there with you?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'm a big girl. Im fine" "If you're not back in fifteen minutes I'm going in there" I nodded again and hopped out the car.

I took a long sigh before walking up the steps and knocking on the door twice. A couple seconds later the locks clicked making me step back a little.

The door opened revealing a tall white girl with Eric's shirt on, I looked down at her legs and frowned when I saw she ain't have nothing else on. "You must be Naomi" She said.

I raised a brow. "I must be" I folded my arms across my chest. "Excuse me" I brushed past her and looked around the house and shook my head when I saw everything was clean.

The hole on the wall was patched up and the carpet smelled like new. "I-" I was cut off by Eric's voice walking down the stairs. "Tori who's at the door?" He asked.

I looked up at him and watched as his face change when we locked eyes. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked at Tori then me. "Mimi it isn't-" "I don't care Eric. It's not my business anyway" I said cutting him off.

"I just came to get the rest of my stuff" I brushed past him and started walking up the stairs, I heard him following me making me sigh. I walked in his room and into the closet.

"Mimi, nothing is going on with us" I nodded and grabbed my suitcase throwing all my stuff inside. "Its not my business Eric, we're over so it doesn't matter" I said. He sighed and pulled a envelope from his back. "Here" I looked up at him and frowned.

"What?" I asked. "Read it, its the DNA test" I shook my head. "No-" "Just read the damn paper Naomi damn" I sighed and snatched the envelope from his hand. "Why?" I asked. "Because" He started.

"If I'm the father then I won't chase you anymore, I know that would mean I cheated on you and I have no chance on getting you back" I sighed. "But if I'm not the father" He started. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

"I really want us to work this out" I shook my head and felt my eyes starting to burn. "Please?" He asked. I snatched my hand away and started opening the envelope letting my hands shake.

I took the folded paper out and threw the envelope on the island, I took a deep breath before unfolding the papers and skipping through the unnecessary parts. I read one part and felt my heart sink to the pit of my stomach. I handed him the papers.

"Congratulations" I said. He frowned and started reading while I turnt around and finished packing. "Fuck" he mumbled. I wiped my eyes and ziped up my last bag. I picked them both up and made my way out the closet.

Eric grabbed my wrist and spun my around making me drop my bags. I slapped him and made him stumble a little. "You promised!" I yelled. "You said on our love you wouldn't do no shit like that!" I yelled at him. He looked down and held his face.

"These hoes dont love you like I did! And you turn around and get this bitch pregnant?! After you told me not to worry about her?! I shouldve known all along!"

"I should've never taken you back cause all you do is lie! I told you something I never told anyone Not even Tyree! This whole time you've been lying in my face, you know how stupid I look?!"

"I hate you!" I yelled again. He looked up at me with a blank expression.

"We good up here?" I heard Cube ask. I looked at Eric and shook my head. "Have a nice life" I said. I shook my head again and ran downstairs.

Cube

"Yo wtf?" I asked. E shook his head. "I fucked up man" he mumbled. "Hell yea you fucked up!" I yelled throwing the DNA test results on his bed. "What imma do now?" He asked.

I sighed. "I need her" "You should a thought about that shit before you fucked her over" He was silent. I sighed again and sat beside him on the bed.

"You my boy..... And imma tell yo ass what it is. That girl love you, I know this for a fact I grew up with her ass and she never hung on with nobody else like she did wit you" He nodded.

"Just give her some time nigga, but in the meantime take care of yo kid" I said standing up I grabbed Mimi's bags. "Take care of yoself nigga" I looked at him one more time before walking out the door.

vote/comment

Excuse the mistakes!