50.

Mimi

I made three of the same plates and sat them on the table. I woke up this morning  to cook breakfast for Camilla and Liam. Besides I was hungry any way. I heard a pair of footsteps coming from upstairs.

I took the orange juice out the fridge and three glasses and sat them on the counter. "Wassup Mimi?" I looked up and saw Liam walking to the table. I smiled a little and started pouring our drinks. "Hey L" I said. "You good? Camilla told me what happened"

I shrugged and placed his glass in front of him. "I'm good. I just need some time, feel me?" I asked. He nodded. "I feel you. You need to get yo shit?" I nodded.

"Yea. I only got a couple bags, I won't be here long imma be staying at my loft" He nodded again. "I'll take you later" I nodded. "Thanks" "Np"

"Morning y'all" I smiled once I heard Camilla walking inside the kitchen. "Hey bitch" I said. "Hey hoe" Camilla said. She walked up to Liam and pecked his lips before sitting in her seat starting eating.

"You ain't make you nothing?" Camilla asked. I shook my head. "Nah, I'll make me something when I get home" I said cutting the stove off and starting the dishwasher. Camilla nodded and looked at Liam. "You trying to do something today?"

She asked. I shrugged. "Didn't plan on doing anything. Why?" "You wanna go to the coffee shop? Chill, talk?" I nodded slowly. "Yea, sure" Camilla smiled and looked down at her food.

I washed my hands and wiped them on my shorts. "I'll see y'all later" I said walking upstairs to the guest room. I walked inside the bathroom and started striping.

"You straight? You sure you'on want me to come inside withchu? Liam asked. I nodded. "I'm straight" I assured him. "If you not back in 15 minutes we're going in" Camilla said. I chuckled and hoped out the car. "Aight" I closed the door and started walking towards the front door.

I took the key out my bag and unlocked the door letting the door swing open. I took a deep breath before walking inside and closing the door behind me. I looked around and frowned once I seen this big ass hole in the wall.

"Omg" I mumbled. "Mimi" I jumped a little and saw Eric walking down the stairs. I sighed when he saw me. "You back?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nah, I just came to get my stuff" He frowned and nodded. A fake smile spread across my face before brushing past him walking upstairs.

I walked into Eric's room and walked inside the closet, I grabbed my suitcase that was already packed and walked out the closet and walked in front of the mirror grabbing my jewelry box and everything I owned and bought with my own money.

I looked up at the mirror and stared at my reflection. Then my eyes wondered to the necklace Eric gave me, I touched it and telted my head and started thinking.

I bite down on my bottom lip and put my belongings in my suitcase then taking his necklace off placing it on the vanity. I took a deep breath and grabbed my suitcase walking out the room and making my way downstairs.

"I walked in the front room and saw Eric sitting on the floor with his knees up to his chest. "Hey" he looked up at me then my suitcase. "I'll be back for the rest of my stuff" He nodded and looked down. I sighed and started walking to the door when he said something that got my attention.

"I still Love you" I nodded. "I love you too" I looked at him one last time before walking out the door. "Girl we was just about to go up in there" Camilla said folding her arms. I shook my head. "Let's go"

vote/comment

Excuse the mistakes!

short chapter