35.

Kendra in the multimedia

Kendra

"So what time you want me to bring her back?" Ian asked. "9:00 on the dot,  not 9:01 not 9:02" Ian sighed and held Ariel on his waist. "I thought we agreed not to start anything in front or Ariel?" I frowned. "Baby go play in your room while I talk to daddy"

Ian put her down as I watched her run to her room. I turnt back around and faced him. "Don't start shit you can't finish" He warned. I raised a brow.

"I'm not the MF fucking other bitches while his wife was pregnant" I spat. He took a deep breath. "Why the fuck you keep bringing that up? It happened a long time ago"

I shrugged. "It still happened nigga" He shook his head. "Look I want my child the whole weekend" I shook my head and folded my arms across my chest. "No, you have her on Saturday's like we discussed" He scuffed.

"I would like to see my daughter more than once a week" I rolled my eyes. "So you wanna see her more all of a sudden. Where is this coming from?"

I asked. He was silent. I raised a brow. "You got a little girlfriend don't you?" I asked. He cleared his throat. I smirked and chuckled. "You want her to meet Ariel?"

I asked. He nodded. "Yea I think they should meet, we've-" "No" I said cutting him off. He frowned. "Why are you being a bitch right now?"

I tilted my head. "A bitch?" I asked. He nodded. I shook my head. "Well you can get Ariel tomorrow since I'm such a bitch" "Nah imma see her when ever tf I want to" He said. "Or what?" He was silent.

"You're not over me are you?" He asked. I cleared my throat. "I've been over yo ass, but every time I see you I just can't stand it" I admitted. I looked down on the floor and turnt around. "You can call Ariel down. Bring her back Sunday morning for my dad's barbeque"

"Ok" He called Ariel down when I was walking to my room.

Mimi

"What we doin for Thanksgiving?" Eric asked rubbing my belly. I shrugged. "Ion know, I'll probably just cook for everyone who isn't going back home" "You not going to Compton for yo moms?" Eric asked.

"Ion plan on it. No, why you ask?" I asked. He shrugged. "My mama kinda asked if I was flying down there" I frowned. "You're going to Alabama?" I asked sitting up a little.

"I might, I didn't give her an answer yet" I nodded. "You wanna come?" I raised an eyebrow. "Me?" He nodded. "Who else?" He asked.

I shook my head no. "Nah" He frowned. "Why not?" I shrugged. "I'm not trying to be around yo moms" He sucked his teeth. "She aint that bad" My eyes shot open. "Aint that bad?!" I started. "You should've seen how she was looking at me"

He shook his head. "Just ignore her-" "How? When imma be in her house? That shit ain't gonn' work. Its gonn' be world war 3 in that bitch" Eric chuckled.

"Do it for me?" I shook my head. "No, I'm doing it for me" He grabbed my hips and laid me on his shoulder. "Please? I want you to meet the rest of my family"

I sighed and thought about it for a minute. "We're leaving that night right?" I asked. "Promise" I smirked. "Aight, fine. But if she say anything to me-"

"I know" I nodded. "Okay, and we gotta go to my moms then. So you can "meet" her properly" Eric chuckled. "She asked about me?" I nodded. "Yea" I could tell he was smiling.

But then he frowned. I looked at him and raised a brow. "You good?" I asked. He cleared his throat. "Yea, ion think I can be around her right na'"

I sighed immediately knowing what he was talking about. "Baby it was a long-" "I don't care, if I see her imma have something to say"

I took a long sigh. "She's gonna tell you it was a mistake and that-" "It still happened" I nodded. "Okay baby, but ion think its far. You want me to see your moms, when she treats me like shit,

but you don't wanna see my OG cause of some shit that happened in the past. Ion even know why we're talking about this anyway we might as well cook over here" "At a hotel?" I shrugged. "Why not? Its big enough" He nodded. "Aight, imma make that call to my mama"

"You do that"

Jinae'

"She ain't on shit, all you gotta worry about is how you gonn' prove that baby is his" I nodded in agreement. "I just feel so weird" I started. I laid back in my seat. "I don't want my baby to be here because of some beef" Morgan nodded.

"Remember our agreement Jinae' you started this shit. You finish" I took a long sigh and nodded. "When we prove this baby is his I want half of what you get" I nodded again.

"I get it" Morgan nodded again. "Just stay focused, and if that bitch get in the way again I got something for her ass"

that night.....

"I didn't think you would do it" Quan said smirking. I smiled. "You got a nice ass club here" Ren said looking around. "Hell yea" Cube said in agreement.

"Y'all ready to go?" Jerry asked. "Hell yea. Wait what song we gonn perform?" Eric asked. "Shit, ion know. We'll figure it out when we get up there"

"Aight" Everybody walked out Quan's office. I turnt to Quan. "If it goes good out there I'll double yo paycheck" I nodded and smiled. "Thanks" He nodded. I turnt on my heels and walked back to my bar.

It was about ten minutes before  they would perform and I was tired. "Excuse me?" I sighed and turnt around to my surprise to see Jinae'.

vote/comment

Excuse the mistakes!