18.

"Excuse me?" The lady looked up at me and gave me a slight smile. "How can I help you?" "I'm here to see Camilla Jones?" She nodded and typed something in the computer. "Are you family?" I nodded. "Yes, I'm her cousin. Y'all called me up here a couple minutes ago"

She nodded and looked up at me. "Room 289" I smiled. "Thank you" I motioned Tonya to come with me and we made our way to the elevator and up to the fourth floor. I knocked twice on the door before barging in. Tonya stayed by the door. Camilla was laying on her bed and drinking a bottle of water.

"......Hey" I smiled a little. "Hi" She mumbled. The door opened. I looked up and frowned when I  saw Khalil eating a bag of chips he froze in his tracks once he saw me.  "W-wassup Mimi?" I shrugged. "I should say the same shit" He looked at Camilla who was shaking her head. "How you know she was here?" I asked. He licked his lips and looked away.

"He was wit some girl at Granny's" "Diner?" Camilla nodded and looked at Khalil. Khalil stared at Camilla then back at me. "Yea I snitched" Camilla said eyeing him.  "I told you she was my sister" "Is she yo cousin to?" Camilla asked. I put both hands in the air.

"Ion have time for this" I turnt to Camilla. "What the doctors say?" I asked. Before she could talk a doctor walked in with a clip board. "Camilla Jones?" Camilla nodded and sat up. He looked around at Khalil and Tonya. "Are these your family?" She shook her head.

"They'll have to leave. What about her?" He pointed at me. "She can stay" He nodded and looked at Khalil and Tonya. Tonya nodded and walked out the door with Khalil behind her. He looked at us and looked down at his clip board. "I'm Dr. Andrews" I nodded. "Okay, it says here that you're 3 months pregnant" My eyes shot up and looked at Camilla.

Camilla had this blank look on her face. "But.... I had went to the clinic, and they said I wasn't" Camilla explained. "But how can they miss that?" I asked confused. Dr. Andrews shrugged.  "I have no idea miss. But you are most definitely pregnant" Camilla nodded.

"What were those sharp pains?" She asked. "Those are normal symptoms" She nodded taking everything in. "I'll leave you two alone" He dismissed himself leaving us alone.

Tonya

"Its not my damn problem Jhalil" He sighed. "Its Khalil, and I just want you to talk to her for me" I was about to talk until I heard the door open. It was the doctor that basically kicked me out. He gave us a slight smile before walking down the hall.

I turnt to Khalil who was basically on his knees. "Can you please?" I took a long sigh. "Its yo problem, if that girl so you den she saw you nigga. Its yo damn problem not Tonya's" He smacked his lips. "Excuse you" I rolled my eyes and walked back into the room to see Mimi with Camilla.

"Hey, T you haven't met Camilla yet. Camilla this is my best friend/sister Tonya. We grew up together" Camilla wiped her eyes and  gave me a smile. "Hi" I smiled back. "How you feeling?" I asked sitting on the edge of her bed. She shrugged. "Like shit" she wiped her eyes again.

"If you don't mind. What happened?" I asked. She looked at Mimi. She nodded her head and Camilla looked back at me. "I'm.... Pregnant" My eyes shot up. "Damn.... Congrats" She shook her head and started crying again. "What about school?" She asked. I frowned. "You're not happy?"

She shook her head. My frown deepened. "I would kill to have another baby" She looked up at me and frowned. "Wym?" She asked. I sighed. "The day I found out I was pregnant is the day I lost her" Camilla's frown deepened.

"You lost you're baby?" I nodded and wiped that one tear that was falling down my cheek.

"....I-im sorry" I nodded. "Don't be sorry, be happy" "But ion want it. And its wayyy to late to get an abortion" Mimi looked at her and narrowed her eyes. I shook my head.