27.

Mimi in the multimedia

"Hi, Naomi how are you?" Mrs. Fields asked. I smiled a little and sat down at my usual spot. "I'm straight" I said sitting back. "So, how was your weekend? Did anything exciting?" She asked. "I went to Vegas" I raised a brow. "Oh really? How was it? Who did you go with?"

"My friend and I went together, for my boyfriend" She smirked. "You have a boyfriend?" She asked. I nodded. "How are y'all relationship?" I shrugged.

"It's alright" She nodded. "Do you trust him?" She asked. "Ion trust anyone" I said. "Why not?" "I just don't" She nodded and wrote that down. "Well can you tell me why not? Really think about it" She said. I sighed. "I just don't" "Did something happen in your past?"

I rubbed my forehead and crossed my legs. "Yes" I said. "Can I ask what happened?" I took a deep breath. "My, uh mother was a drunk from the time my father left when I was eight and she would just put her hands on me for fun" She frowned and wrote that down.

"Because your father left?" "I don't know" She nodded again. "Do you have other siblings that your mother beat?" "I have two older brothers and she never touched them" She nodded.

"I'm sorry" "It's fine-" "No it isn't, noone should go through that" I nodded and looked down at my lap. "She would always tell me I'm the reason why my father left.

Left I drove him away, that I made him leave.....and I believed her" I wiped away a tear and cleared my throat.

Mrs. Fields handed me a box of tissues. I grabbed a couple and wiped the corners of my eyes. "I'm listening"

Camilla

"I would've went by myself but Mimi had to borrow my car" I said stepping in the clinic. Liam shrugged. "I wanted to come" I smiled a little and made my way to the front desk.

"Excuse me?" The lady looked up at me and smiled. "Can I help you?" She asked. "I'm Camilla Jones, I'm here to see Dr. Thomas" "Do you have a appointment?" She asked. I nodded. She looked at a sheet of paper and nodded.

"Right on time, room 432" I nodded. "Thank you" I was on my way to the room when I noticed Liam wasn't beside me.

I turnt around and frowned. "What's wrong? Let's go" "I didn't know you wanted me there for that" I smacked my lips. "Come on....." He smiled a little and I grabbed his hand pulling him to our room. I knocked on the door twice before the door opened revealing Dr. Thomas sitting on his rolling chair.

"Awe, Ms. Jones? How are you?" I smiled a little. "Feeling alot better" He nodded and looked at Liam. "The father?" I looked at Liam and we both shook our heads. "Nah.... Friend"

Dr. Thomas nodded. "Riiiight" He cut the ultrasound on.
I raised a brow and sat on the bed. He rolled his chair to me with a bottle in his hand. "Shirt up" I sighed and pulled my shirt up revealing my huge belly.

"Now.... He started. He opened the bottle and put some on my belly making me shake a little bit. That shit was cold asf. He rubbed it in and placed the thingy on the bottom of my belly.

He moved it around until the baby popped up on the screen. "Omg" I mumbled. "It looks like a boy..... I can't really make it out" Dr. Thomas said. I looked at Liam who was all in the screen. I smiled a little and looked at the baby.

"I think its a girl" Liam said. "Nah, I think its a boy....." Dr. Thomas said squinting. I sighed. "Is the baby alright?" I asked. He nodded. "The baby's fine" I nodded again. "That's all I wanted to know"

"You didn't come her to find out the sex?" Liam asked. I shook my head. "Ion wanna know" I said. He was about to say something but shut his mouth.