5.

"Omg" I ran up to her to see if she was breathing, her eyes were closed.  "Baby, baby!" I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks. "Wtf!" I searched for a pulse on her neck but it was light. "We gotta get her to a hospital" Eric said. He picked her up and walked her to his car. He put her in the back seat and I sat beside her. I put her head on my shoulder and started rocking her back and forth.

"Don't die on me" I mumbled I between tears. Eric started the engine and made his way towards Compton Medical Hospital. "Wtf happened" I was silent. I closed my eyes and started to pray. I couldn't lose her too. Not today. "Can you hurry tf up?!" I semi-yelled. "I'm trying!"

*FLASHBACK*

"Settle down everyone, settle down" Mrs. Honey our  first grade teacher said. I rushed to my seat and sat down. When everyone calmed down she started to speak. "Everyone I would like you to meet our newest student Tonya. Say hi Tonya" "Hi" she mumbled. "Tonya is one of us now so be nice alright class?" "Yes Miss, Honey!" We all yelled. She smiled and looked down at Tonya. "Go sit beside Naomi alright?" She looked up. "Naomi please raise your hand" I smiled and raised my hand.

"Sit on the seat next to her" Tonya nodded and walked to the fourth row. She saw me and smiled. "Hi" "Hi" She sat on the desk beside me and put her bookbag on the ground beside her.

I was playing on the monkey bars until I heard some arguing. I jumped off and looked behind me to see three girls missing with Tonya. I clinched my jaw and walked up to them. "Leave her alone!" They all stopped and looked at me. I turnt around to Tonya. "Are you alright?" I asked. She shook her head. "They have my daddy's picture" I nodded and turnt back to them.

"Give it" I demanded. "We don't have it" Keisha said. "I said.... Give it, or ill tell my big brother on you" Keisha rolled her eyes. "Tyree don't scare me!" I smirked. "How about Andre'?" They all frowned. "Now give it" I reached out my hand. Keisha sighed and pulled out a piece of paper behind her back. I snatched it out her hand.

"Thank you. Y'all can leave. And stop fucking wit my friend" They all gasp and put their hand over their mouth. "You swore! I'm telling Ms. Honey!" I shrugged. "Write it down, take a picture ion give a fuck" They shook their heads and ran away. I turnt around and handed Tonya the picture. She smiled and looked up at me. "Thank you..... Are we friends?"

I nodded. "Yea, best friends"

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"Mimi!" I opened my eyes saw that the car had stopped. And we were in front of a hospital. "Come on!" He reached in the car and picked up Tonya. He threw his keys to me and on his way in the hospital. I sighed and hopped in the front seat parking his car.

Eric

"Yo! I need help!" About two nurses came rushing my way. "What happened?" One of them asked checking a pulse. "She was found like this on my girl porch" She nodded. "Her pulse is weak! Get he to the E.R!" A couple people came and put her on a bed and rolled her away. I took a deep breath and sat on a chair. I looked down at my shirt and saw I was covered in blood.

Mimi

I made my way in the hospital and saw Eric sitting there I rushed his way and froze when I looked at his clothes. He looked up at me and frowned. He looked at his clothes and stood up. I was crying even harder knowing Tonya was bleeding that hard. I feel just in time for Eric to catch me. "Its okay, its gonna be okay ma" I shook my head and barried myself in his chest. "She's not gonna make it!" I yelled in between sobs. "Yes she is don't say that!" I shook my head. "I should've been there" I sighed and wrapped her around my arms.