21.

JINAE' IN THE MULTIMEDIA

"So, wait. We're going to Vegas?!" Tonya exclaimed. "Yes bitch. I already told you this over five times" I said taking a sip of my soda. We were at lunch before we went to this therapy shit again.

"I just can't believe it..... We're really going though?" She asked over a million times. "I'm gonna start ignoring yo ass" I mumbled. She smacked her lips and took a bite of her salad.

"I'm just saying. You know I never been anywhere except California." I nodded. "I know, and ion know when we'll be back. So pack a bag" She nodded in agreement. "True" I looked at my watch and frowned.

It was 1:35 and I knew if I was late she probably would snitch. "Let's go before this shrink start bitchin" Tonya chuckled and shook her head. I pulled a ten outta my purse and sat it on the table. We both got up and walked out the door.

--

"So how was your day so far?" Mrs. Fields asked me with a smile. I rolled my eyes. "Is this the first question every time we see each other?" I asked annoyed. She sighed and sat up. "I'm afraid so" I rolled my eyes again. "Why are you so angry all the time?"

She asked. I frowned. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. She cleared her throat. "Because, I can be in a good mood once in a while. Everyone doesn't have to be angry"

I sighed and rubbed my forehead.
"So how do you wanna start?" I shrugged. "Got any hobbies?" I was silent. "No" I mumbled. She frowned. "Well, everyone has a hobby..... Mine is writing" I nodded. "That's nice" She nodded.

"It is. So what's yours? Maybe we can relieve some of that anger. I told you im only here to help you Naomi. Its more, its my job" I sighed and nodded. "Anything to pass time" I mumbled. "So..... What is it?" "Drawing" She smirked. "Your an artist?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I wouldn't say that. But im good at what I do" She nodded. "How long have you been drawing?" "Since I was little. Maybe around five. I stopped when I was twelve, and I started drawing again when I was seventeen"

She frowned. "Why'd you stop the first time?" "I don't know" I lied. She nodded. "Alright" she got up off the sofa and walked to her Lil desk. "What are you doing?" She looked up at me and smirked.

She walked back to me and sat a couple sheets of drawing paper on the coffee table and some pencils. "What you want me to do with these?" I asked. She smiled. "Draw something for me. Anything your thinking about" I hesitated at first but grabbed a pencil and placed the tip on the peace of paper.

Eric

"So how many times we gotta practice this shit?" I asked Cube. He shrugged and grabbed a water bottle. "Ion even know..... Shit taking to long" I nodded and grabbed me a water bottle. "I'll see yall later" A voice behind me said. I looked up and saw a brown skin girl with long hair.

She grabbed a sandwich and a water bottle then looked at me. "You're Eazy-E" She said. I nodded and looked her up and down. "Yea, that's me. This-" "Ice Cube, I know. Where the rest of y'all at?" She asked. "Shit, ion know.

As soon as practice was ova they left" She nodded. "I'm Jinae' " I nodded. "I know" She smirked. "I'll see y'all tomorrow for rehearsal then. By Cube" He gave her a head nod before she walked away. I turnt around and saw how she was moving her hips just so I could see.

I took a sip of my water and shook my head. "Nah... Hell nah" I turnt to Cube who was shaking his head. "What?" I asked confused. "Nigga don't play dumb. You saw her ass, trying to hard n' shit. Then wanna move her hips like she has an ass"

I started laughing. "Nah, I ain't trying to go nowhere wit her. Don't even know shorty" "Neva stopped you before" Cube said shrugging. I sucked my teeth. "I'm foreal, my main focus is on Mimi" He nodded. "I hope it is, cuz if you piss her off again she ain't gonna fuck yo car up this time"

I shot him a look. "Wym nigga? She plotting?" He chuckled and shook his head. "You 'on know her like I do bih. I grew up wit her, she 'on take shit from nobody. She don't give a fuck who you are nigga" I sighed.

"Shit, don't I know?" I asked. "She fucked up a really, really expensive car my nigga" He nodded. "I know, but I doubt she'll do anything. She'll probably just leave the shit alone and never talk to you again" Cube shrugged.

I shook my head. "Even though we ain't together together like we used to be I want her to know I wanna get back together. Fuck all those other bitches, I'm getting to old my nigga" Cube smirked.

"Aight I feel you. Make sure you tell her that shit before she meet o'l girl. Cause she gonn' start assuming" I nodded.

Mimi

"Its 3:00, are you done?" Mrs. Fields asked. I nodded and handed her the drawing I made. She took it out my hand and took a good look at it. "It's nice.... Who is it?" She asked. "My Grandmother" She nodded. "How is she?" She asked still looking at the picture. "She died a year ago" I said.

She looked at me and nodded. "I'm sorry" I shrugged. "Its alright" "Do you wanna talk about it?" I shook my head no. "Im alright" I stood up and grabbed my purse.

" I have to go, I got a lot of assignments to do today" She nodded and stood up. "Well nice to see you again Naomi" I gave her a small smile. "You too" I turnt on my heels and walked out the room.

Im not gonna lie. Drawing my granny really brung back some memories. Brought me to a better place for a couple minutes, and it cleared my mind.

vote / comment fa' me

Gimme some feedback

Excuse the mistakes!

•❤❤•