47.

I apologize if I confused anyone, I'm still new to this whole "writing" thing. ♥

Here you go.

Mimi

After the ambulance came for Tonya we all had to go to the hospital, no one called Ms. Joyce yet I know we probably have to since Tonya was under her roof. She better not say shit to me either.

I threw my head back on the wall and sat my ice pack on my knuckles. I looked up while Eric came up to me. "You good?" He asked. I sighed and nodded not trying to speak to him right now. He sat beside me.

"You didn't have to beat her up that bad-" "Well if you want the truth I really don't give a fuck. She wasn't thinking about my brother when she snitched" I spat.

"So you gonn' take her life?" He asked. I put my head down. "Violence is not the answer" I rolled my eyes. "W.e" I mumbled. "Yea, w.e. you better pray she don't press charges" I sighed. "Yo, mama on the phone for you" Dre' said walking up to me. I took a deep breath standing up and walking to the phone.

Dre'

"What she say?" I asked. E sighed. "She's stubborn asl. She ain't listen to shit I say" he said. I ran my hand down my face. "If Ree was here he'll put her ass in her place" I said. E nodded and threw his head back on the wall.

"I need a drink" He mumbled. "Hell yea" I said sitting beside him. It was quiet for a minute until I broke the silent. "Yo, I just need you to know what I said-" "You good" E said cutting me off.

I frowned. "I would say the same shit if I had a lil sister" I nodded. "So you understand?" I asked. He nodded. "Yea, but at the same time I love yo sister nigga" I nodded.

"I wouldn't do no shit like that, and if that baby turnt out to be my seed, and Mimi leave me ion know wtf imma do" He said.

I nodded again. "Our anniversary passed and we didn't even get to celebrate. I been with her on and off for a whole year" "You plan on marrying her?" I asked sitting up looking up at him. He nodded and smirked.

"Hell yea. I mean if she wants to, but I'm trying to let this whole 'baby' situation blow through. Ion want her having to deal with this shit after all she been through. I love her to damn much" I smiled a little.

"Well. As long as you prove yourself to her-" "I know" He said sighing and cutting me off. "What's taking you so long to get that DNA test?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I got baby wiped. You should see him, he's gorgeous" I nodded. "So you'd rather be that babies father than to be with my sister?"

"Well when you say it like that-" "Look" I started. "Its either get a DNA test and prove you're not the father. Or say fuck Mimi and watch her move on while you're raising another man's kid" He was silent. "Think about it"

Mimi

"Are you trying to go to prison!"

My mama yelled over the phone. I sighed.

"No Mama"

"You're going back to school in less than a week! And you're doing this shit?! Wtf is wrong with you?!"

I sighed again.

"Mama I told you what was going on-"

"Then leave that shit for the police! I already lost you're brother you want me to lose you to!"