56.

Mimi

I placed my blanket on the grass and sat on the ground and took the old flowers from off of Tyree's tomb stone and placed some new ones. I took a second and read the words carved on his tombstone.

Tyree A'monte Young

Son, Brother, Friend & Mentor

"You gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

1967-1987

"You was too young bro" I whispered. I wiped away my tears and laid  back on the tombstone threwing my head back. "I'm sorry, I should've been visited you" I said.

"I had to get my life together first, but at the same time its getting harder each day" I held the necklace he gave me and took a deep breath.

"So, I've decided to leave LA for a while and leave. I don't know where I'm going yet but I'll figure it out. I just want you to be proud of me, I hate it when your mad or angry at me"

"I'm so sorry" I said breaking down crying. "I promise I'll become a better person and change. Not just for you but for me" I pulled my knees up to my chest and closed my eyes.

THE END

        How was this last chapter?

I wanna thank everyone that had the time to read my story, I know it wasn't all that but it was something! Make sure to tell you're friends about me.
PEACE ✌