28.

that night.......

I fixed my baggy blue jeans and made sure my boxers was showing a little over my v-line. I touched my necklace and instantly thought about how Eric was acting the other night. Did he cheat? If he did its over, I'm not gonna keep chasing him.

The door swung opened revealing Camilla and Liam. I smiled a little. "Where you going?" Camilla asked. I sighed. "Work" Liam closed the door behind him and sat on Camilla's bed.

"When you get a job?" Liam asked. "Today" "And your working tonight?" Camilla asked. "Mhm, I can't lay around in my dorm room all day"

"True" Camilla mumbled. "You can use my car, ion drive these days" Camilla said. I smirked. "Thanks" "No problem" I grabbed my bag and the keys. "Hey, before you go. Have to seen or talked to Tonya?"

I sighed and shook my head. "Nah..... I just leave her alone when she's in her own world. She'll talk to us when she's ready I'm sure" Camilla nodded. "Alright"

I shot them a quick smile before walking out the door.

--

"So this is where you check in and out" I nodded. "Alright" "I'm sure you ready know what to do. Like I said I'm Taylor" I nodded. "Thanks Taylor" She smiled. "No Problem" I took a deep breath and walked in the locker room. I found my locker and get settled in.

"Awe, so you're the new girl" I turnt around and saw the same white girl I met in the cafeteria a couple weeks ago. I sighed. "What?" I asked. She put both her hands up in defense. "Well damn.....my bad" I rolled my eyes and shut my locker.
I was on my way out when she said something smart. "There's no need to get an attitude honey, this here my club" I smirked. "Ion respond to ignorance boo" I rolled my eyes and finished my way out.

I got behind the bar and looked around at all the people. They were either drinking and settling in or just arriving. "Excuse me?" I looked up and saw a girl around 21/22. "What can I get you?" I asked. "A martini?" I nodded. "Coming up" I said. I turnt around and started on her drink.

"Your new?" She asked. I nodded. "Yea.... I just started" "I recognize you from MTV your Eazy E's girlfriend" I sighed and nodded. "Yea, I'm surprised you recognized me" I mumbled. "You don't like the spotlight do you?" I smirked. "Nah, not really. How can you tell?" I asked finishing her drink.

"I can tell...." I poured her drink in a glass cup and a straw and handed it to her with a napkin. "Thanks" She took a sip and melted it her chair. "This is really good, and you said you just started?" I smiled. "Yea" "You serve thee best martini's"

"Well I try" She smirked. "I'm Kendra" "Naomi" She nodded and stirred her drink with her straw. "Excuse me beautiful?" I sighed and looked at a dude with a wide grin on his face.

"What can I get you?" I asked. "You" I slightly rolled my eyes and looked down at his finger and saw a ring print.

"You sure yo wife would like that?" He froze and cleared his throat. "Can I get one shot please?" I smirked and did as he asked. He took it to the head and laid a $20 in front of me then stood up. "Thanks" I mumbled.

He ignored me and stood up walking away. I shook my head. "Happens to me all the time" Kendra said shaking her head drinking the rest of her martini. "Ion know how you do it." I said pouring her another martini.

"Shit..... I get used to it. Its a shame how men wanna marry someone and cheats on them after a year" I raised a brow. "You were married?" I asked.

She sighed and nodded her head taking a sip of her drink. "Damn, what happened?" I asked being nosey. She was the only person at my bar and I was bored asl.