12.

4 weeks later

Mimi

So its been four weeks since the break up with Eric.... Im not gonna say ion think about him cause I do every day, I even have my nights when I cry myself to sleep. I'm really really trying to move on. but anyways I'm finally in school! I started 2weeks ago and I caught on quickly.

Tonya and I haven't talked, even though we go to the same college ion see her that much. She was supposed to be my roommate but I had made some changes and I got a new one. I'm not avoiding her I just don't wanna be around her right now.

Or anyone. Ion plan on going home no time soon, I talked to my mom a couple times since I been here. She wants me to come home on my birthday but I said no, and speaking of birthday's..........

"What you soon for yo birthday Toma?" Camilla asked.

Camilla is my new roommate I was talking about? She's from Philly and real cool.

I shrugged and sat at my desk. She smacked her lips. "Come on, I heard people from Compton supposed to be turnt" I chuckled. "Who you hear that from?" She shrugged. "Ion know. I hear things" I sighed.

"Aight, what you have in mind?" She smiled. "Well, first we can hit the mall. I heard LA malls are the shit. Second, we can go out to eat get our hair, makeup and nails done.

That night we can go out and get us some boo's and bring them home" she shrugged. I raised an eyebrow. "How long you been planning all this out?" I asked. She smirked. "Last night, but are you up to it?" I sighed. It's the weekend, ion have any classes......

"Yea sure. Why not?" Her smile widened. "Yasss" I rolled my eyes playfully. This girl a trip. "What time is it?" I asked. She looked at her watch. "10:59, you finna do yo jog?" I sighed and stood up and stretched. I started jogging at night to clear my mind of things, I need it.

"Yea, I'll be back" Camilla nodded. I slipped my Jordan's on and grabbed my Lil music box with my headphones. "Be safe" I smirked and walked out our room closing the door behind me.

I was running and letting the voice of Selena sing in my ears. It was dark out but the moon let me see everything. Well almost everything. "Yo watch where you going!" I yelled picking up my music box. "My bad" I looked up and saw a carmel looking boy, prolly in his early 20's. The light from the moon showed his hazel eyes.

I sighed. "You good" He smirked and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "What's yo name?" I raised an eyebrow. "Don't worry about it" He frowned and put his hands up in defense. "Damn, baby I was just askin" I looked him up and down. "I'm not yah baby" I brushed past him and finished my jog.

Eric

"Y'all did great out there. I'm proud of you all" Jerry announced. I sat back in my seat and pulled out my blunt I couldn't finish earlier. I took out my lighter and lit it up. "Eric" I looked up at Jerry. "You alright?" I shrugged.

"I'm straight" he nodded and turnt to Dre'. Dre' shrugged. Jerry sighed. "Aight, I'll be back tomorrow morning before we hit the next city" "Aight" He nodded and made his way out our hotel room.

I took a long drag out my blunt and laid back blowing the smoke out in circles. "Yo, nigga what's wrong witchu?" I looked up and saw Yella. "Shit" I mumbled. He shook his head. "That breakup got to yo ass didn't it?" I was silent.

"Her birthday Toma....... You should go see her" I frowned. "And what makes you think she wanna see me?" He smirked.

"Because nigga, you wanna see her" "That shit don't make since" I said taking another drag. "They say if your thinking about the other person their thinking about you too. So odds are she want you to come see her Toma, if you don't.... Then she'll know you moved on"