36.

Tonya in the multimedia

I smirked. "Damn, so you stalking mfs now?" "Stalking? Girl please I just wanted to see my baby daddy perform" She said. The other girl smirked and looked me up and down. I scuffed.

"I'm not gonna do this here. We can take this shit outside" I said. She frowned. "You would hurt a pregnant women?" Jinae' asked.

I was silent. I opened my mouth to speak until Kendra's voice interrupted. "Wassup Mimi?" She asked sitting at her regular stool. "Shit, what you want a Martini?" I asked my eyes still locked on Jinae' "You already know" I smirked and started making her drink.

I saw as Kendra looked at Jinae' probably trying to figure her out. "You're that singer" Kendra said. Jinae' smirked. "Jinae' right?" Kendra asked. Jinae' nodded. "Damn. I love that song you did with Whitney Houston" "Thanks" I poured Kendra's drink and handed it to her.

"Thanks" I looked at Jinae' and her friend. "So y'all gonn' order anything?" I asked getting annoyed. Her presence bothered the hell outta me.

"Ice water please, for me and the baby" Jinae' said rubbing her stomach. I rolled my eyes. "A martini" The other girl said.

You 'on deserve one of my gahdamn Martini's. "Sure coming right up" I made Jinae's first then decided to change o'l girl Martini up a bit. I placed Jinae's ice water in front of her and turnt back around and started on O'l girls martini.

I started rubbing my hands and got to work.

"Yoooooooo! Can y'all give it up! For N.W.A!" I started cheesing. My smile grew wider when I saw Eric run on stage. Jinae' turnt around and watched.

"Girl you smiling to hard" Kendra said. I shrugged. "My man up there" Kendra's face fell. "Who? Please tell me its not Yella" I shook my head. I barely talk to him anymore. Its Eazy E" She smirked.

"He a ladies man. How you get wit him?" I looked at Jinae' who was obviously listening to our conversion.

"We met wayyyyyy before he became famous" "So y'all just took it from there?" I nodded. "Yupp, that's my baby" I owwed. "Aye, y'all" I looked up when I heard Eric's voice.

"Can y'all give it up for my baby, Naomi for making this shit possible right now?" He asked. Then the light shot on me. I smirked.

"I love you baby" He said. I smiled. "I love you to punk!" He smirked while everyone awed. His eyes immediately locked on Jinae' he froze for a minute.

Then opened his mouth. "I wouldn't have did it without you baby. Fuck those other bitches. Yo Dr. Dre!"

"Was good?" Dre' asked. "Drop da beat!" Eric yelled. The beat dropped. The light got off of me and onto the boys. Soon a couple girls came up to my booth. "Yo can I get your autograph?" One girl asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Morgan you ready to go?" Jinae' asked looking at her friend. "Y-" She was cut off by throwing up on Jinae's shoes. Jinae' started screaming. "Yo wtf!" She yelled. "Somebody clean that shit up!"

I heard Quan yell. About two janitors came and cleaned up my area. Jinae' grabbed her purse and Morgan's hand leading her out the exit. "Can I get your autograph to?" Another girl asked. "And can you make me a martini? I hear yours the best in L.A"

a couple hours later....... 11:52pm.

"That was funny asf. Why'd you do that?" Eric asked. I shrugged. "They was getting on my nerves. Jinae' lucky asl I didn't do that shit to her, I had mercy on that baby she was carrying" "Awww, you so nice" Eric said. I rolled my eyes. "W.e" I mumbled.

"So I been thinking" I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked sitting up a little. "After I get back from ATL I wanna get a house out here" My eyes shot up.

"You fr?" He nodded. "Yea, and I want you to move in with me" A huge smile spread across my face. "You already know the answer to that"

He smirked and kissed my lips. "So how you gonn' tell yo roommate you moving out?" I shrugged. "I'll find a way.

She barley be in there anyways, she stay at her boyfriends house" He nodded. "And I'll let you use my car for school" I smiled.

"So do we have a date?" I asked. "November 15, at the latest. We have to chose a house first" I nodded. "Alright, so when you wanna go house hunting?" I asked.

"After yo therapy session tomorrow, if you up to it" I nodded. "Cool with me, but I need to make it to work right after" He nodded. "Okay" I smiled again making Eric roll his eyes.

"You that excited? You act like we never lived together" "Not In a while" He nodded. "True" I smirked and grabbed his chin kissing him five times. "I love you punk" I mumbled.

Tonya

"Welcome to Venny's can I take your order?" I asked. Flipping my notepad to my next page getting ready to write this man order down.

I wasn't in the mood to work, but I needed a damn job, and I needed something to keep my mind off of shit. I need a break.

He put his menu down staring into my eyes. I slightly frowned and closed my eyes. "Wtf are you doing here Vershawn?" I asked opening my eyes. He smirked. "Damn, I can't get a hey? Hello?"

vote/comment

Excuse the mistakes!

Can't update like I used to, but I'm trying.