28. Bruises and Scars.

Scarletes pov

Holden is pressed against me, and I can barely breathe as his lips cut off my oxygen. I start to think about how mouth to mouth can mean two different things; Kissing, or trying to give someone CPR.

Then I start to think about how if I really liked what we were doing right now then I shouldn't be thinking about that. Or anything for that matter.

But in all honesty I'm freaking out right now. His hands are running through my hair and over my skin and I am enjoying it. Which is why I'm filling my head with random thoughts.. like CPR.

I can't let this happen, and yet I can't stop it. I can't seem to get myself to push him away every time I try to my hands do just the opposite. What traitors.

His lips move from my lips to my neck and I take gasping breathes. He's breathing heavily as he kisses me and I shut my eyes tight.

This is wrong, so wrong. But, if this is really so wrong then why is my head moving so that he can have better access to my neck?

I move my hands to his hips ready to push him away but instead they wrap around the bottom of his shirt; pulling it off.

My hands run over his now bare chest.

"Scarlete!" He moans into my neck. I grip his hair pulling his mouth back to mine.

I'm such a slut! A dirty slut! And to top it off this is my teacher!

I'm trying to think of ways to stop this. I'm such a tease; which makes me an even bigger slut.

I constantly lead him on and constantly fall into bed with him but then always push him away at the last second.

I just can't help myself though, he's just so attractive. And I know that he wants me as much as I want him. Maybe more actually because he's said that he's in love with me.

Do I love him though?

I shake that thought away. I'm with Alex.

This makes my head spin even more.

Sure I'm with Alex, we've been dating for over two years now and yet here I am sucking face with my teacher. Letting him pull off my clothes and kiss me until my lips are sore.

I don't know how it happened but I'm down to just my underclothes. It's happening all so fast but at the same time it's all so slow.

My mind is still racing when the doorbell rings. I'm relieved and disappointed. The fact that I'm disappointed worries me.

He pulls away and his hands smooth back hair from my face. We're both still gasping for breathe and his weight holds me down.

Holdens lips are red and I know that they must be as sore as mine.

His breathe is hot on my face, "That must be the pizza."

The doorbell rings again and I sigh sitting up, "Would you mind getting that, I'm sort of indecent."

He nods and climbs off of me, "Yeah." He runs a hand through his hair and I lean over grabbing money from my pants.

Holden is already out the door though.

I put my head into my hands and try to think. If I wanted too, then we could continue where we left off later. But do I want too?

I don't know. I force myself to stand up and slip on my clothes. I don't want to be undressed when he comes back up.

I just manage to finish the buttons on my shirt when he appears in the door.

"I'll pay you back for the pizza." I tell him.