"As long as I get better I don't care what happens." She replied.

I looked to Rick before grabbed her by the arms and pulling them behind her back before shoving her into the wall.

"These people are my family. If you hurt any of them in anyway I'll fücking kill you with no regrets." I hissed.

"Let go of me." She ordered.

"I'll be right back." I told Rick before pulling Nicole into the quarantine cell block.

-

"Where'd you learn to do that?" Rick asked.

"Learn to do what?" I inquired.

"You turned into some kind of police officer for five seconds." He laughed.

I laughed, nodding my head.

I walked up to Daryl, watching as he lifted a hood on one of our cars.

Okay, Daryl is hot as hell but I feel like Carol and him have something going on.

"Hey, have you seen Rick?" I asked.

"He went up in the woods. Said he needed to get his mind off some things." He answered.

"Thanks brotha." I teased, punching his arm which actually hurt my knuckles.

I closed the fence behind me and began walking into the woods.

I didn't plan on finding Rick, but I also wanted to get my mind off some things.

Him, to be exact.

I quickly crouched down, seeing a man from far off with three other people.

I quickly grabbed my binoculars and found that it was the Governor.

How?

All I could think of is him attacking us because of what we did.

I cussed, trying to decide if I should find Rick or go back down to the prison and tell the others.

Rick was out here somewhere and he won't be expecting to run up on him, and he's one against three or however more there are that I can't see.

I quickly darted through the woods, finding tracks of where someone has walked.

I stopped by a tree, watching as a girl tried lunging at Rick before he stabbed her.

I ran over, the girl gasping for air.

"What were the q-questions?" She asked.

I looked to Rick who answered her before he squatted down.

"I'm s-sorry." She stuttered before her eyes closed.

"Rick," I mumbled, poking his shoulder.

"What?" He asked.