Kakashi x Reader

"Come on, don't be so hard on yourself..."

"Your joking Y/N, I lost the team cat! So much for being a good sensei...." You giggled, "you know that's not true,  just cause it's out of sight, doesn't mean it's far!" Kakashi looked up and you smiled at him, "unfortunately I don't have anyone to help on my team, buuuuuut can't you get Pukkon to sniff it out?" You could sense there was a smile underneath his mask and he moved out the way so he could summon Pukkon.

"This is why your team are lucky to have such a smart sensei!" Thankfully he bent down to do the summoning, cause that last compliment turned you scarlet, you coughed to try and hide it just incase he saw.

"What's up Kakashi and hey Y/N!?" You smiled and waved at him."Pukkon, we need to find my teams cat, animals that aren't summoned are not my thing.  I have no clue where it could have gone, they went on a mission with Yamato and they will attack me if I don't get it back... it's the same cat you met before." Pukkon let out a laugh and started to sniff the air and then the floor. After a few seconds he must have found it and started to walk off in the direction of the scent.
Kakashi looked drained, you hadn't seen him this worried since he lost his 'Make Out Paradise' book, at the thought a giggle escaped your lips and he turned to look at you,"I'm glad your enjoying this." "Hmmm I didn't do anything..."He was gonna argue back but you could both hear the faint 'Meows' of a cat.
"Just ahead Kakashi!!" Pukkon went racing off, you and Kakashi closely following behind him. "It's here!!" Kakashi looked at you and made a stop sign for you to not get close. He started to approach the cat so slowly, he was moving at snail pace. Infact that would have been quicker.

"It will have moved from boredom by the time you reach it." You whispered to him, he flapped his arm up and down for you to be quiet.

'Come on .....'

Quickly you pushed Kakashi out the way and leapt towards the cat. Before it had time to think, you already had it in your arms.
"Hahaha, I got it!!"

Pukkon sighed in happiness and said he was gonna go now his 'mission' was complete.
Kakashi stared at you for a few minutes, at first he looked shocked, then angry, then shocked again.
His reaction was priceless and made you laugh again.

He sighed, "this was fun I suppose, I er guess we should do something like this again sometime?"

You blushed, "I mean you wanna do this again, your gonna loose the cat again!? You should really give it to Naruto or something to look after and that's saying something."

He flopped down next to you and took the cat from your arms he laughed at your reply and you nudged him in the arm, laughing about the whole situation.

Thank you for reading this, if you want anything any suggestions and comment help cause I never know who to write about!
Thank you :D