Kakashi x Reader

"What you up to?" You sunk down to Kakashi's level. He was on the floor under a tree reading his book,

"What does it look like, (Y/N)?" He spoke in a sarcastic tone, lucky you were used to him. You and Kakashi had been friends since you were younger at the academy, you used to regularly train together and knew each other pretty well.

"Well it looks like you are still reading them pervy books, when will you give up on them .... they are some dodgey books." You started to giggle at his sigh.

"Did you walk all the way over here just to lecture me on my reading material? Same old (Y/N)!" He turned over the page and looked more attentively at the words.

"I really don't want to know what your eyes are seeing right now..." You tapped his head and he moved it away from your reach.

He sighed again and shut the book up, slipped it back into his pocket. "What do you want (Y/N)?"
You pretended to be hurt and placed your hand on your heart,
"Wow can't an old friend come to see their old friend, without wanting something!?"
He stared you in the eyes,"no they can't, spill it!"

You smiled, "well since your offering, I will have that ramen your offering to pay for me." You gave him a bigger smile then before, in which he returned a bigger sigh then before. He threw his head back so it hit the tree.

He stood offering you his hand and you gladly took it. "Like I said, same old (Y/N)."
He started to walk away,
"Oi Kakashi, don't act like you don't love it! You would be bored if it wasn't for me!"
He laughed and pulled out his book waving it in front of your face as you caught up to him, "bored would I be?"
You crossed your arms, as he turned around you stuck out your tongue to him .... Such a bore.

"I know what your doing ..... The exact same thing you did 5 years ago, which was the same thing you did 4 years before that!"

You caught up to him again and hooked your arm in his, "hurry up, I'm hungry!" Suddenly you felt your legs swept from underneath you and Kakashi was holding you bridal style.

In seconds you were at Ichiraku Ramen's, and you saw Kakashi blush slightly as he remembered he was still holding you up. Eventually he placed you down,
"Thanks I wondered how long I was gonna be hovering about the ground." You laughed.
Kakashi blushed harder and scratched the back of his neck.

"Erm..." He couldn't get a word out and ended up just laughing, which made you laugh. Finally you both ended up laughing loudly and rolling around on the ground in fits of laughter, talking about the old times you used to have together.

Thank you for reading this, sorry the end was pretty bad... Please leave any comment about who you would like me to write about, I am open to anything and any other comments about things.
Thank you! :)