Deidara x Reader

"That's wrong, un!" You looked up at the Akatsuki member and sighed.
"It's a doodle, a sketch, not meant to be good Deidara. It's for fun."
You peered over at Hidan, who was cracking up. As you were wondering why he was almost crying from laughing, a hand came down on to your paper forcing you to look away from Hidan.

"Art is not meant for fun (Y/N), art is something serious, un!" There was a crazy look behind his eyes, which was normal when he went on about art. You loved Deidara every other time he was talking... But not about art.

"D-Deidara hahahahahah I f*cking swear haha art will be the death of you!" Hidan was hunched over, holding his stomach as it ached from his laughing fit. Deidara's head snapped up and stared at him, if looks could kill, and Hidan wasn't immortal, he would have been a gonna.....
"Cut the girl some slack, she's only drawing, why you gotta be so f*cking touchy about a piece of paper and pencil?"
Deidara's cheeks flamed a bit as he looked from you back to Hidan and back to you.

"Uh well, you see, Erm TOBIIIIIIIIIII!!" Deidara ran out the room so quick that your paper flew onto the floor. Hidan walked past you and picked it up,

"I love messing with that idiot almost as much as messing with Kakazu. He only picks on you the whole time cause he loves you, b*tch." He slowly walked out the room as you looked back at your doodle. You crumpled up the piece of paper and went to find Deidara.

"Tobi your so irritating, shut up un." He placed his head in his hands as Tobi pranced around the room singing a song.
You pushed the door open and Deidara looked up, happy to see that you made Tobi stop speaking.

"I'm sorry that I said something that clearly offended you...." You went to walk out the door when he grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug.

"I should be apologising for being out of line." He squeezed you and released, a frown upon his face,

"Now Hidan's  gonna get it for getting involved in my art...." You sighed but laughed, poor Hidan he's gonna need luck.

Thank you for reading this it means a lot, any suggestions is really appreciated, I'm open to anything! Thank you :)