Naruto x Reader

Naruto's P.O.V -

'Who's that sitting in my space at Ichiraku Ramen!?'

I stood staring at the back of the stranger in the shop when I heard a familiar voice calling from inside, "Naruto? Naruto! Standing there won't get you your ramen, you have to come in and sit, unless you want a take away?" I walked into the shop and saw the usual smiling face of Teuchi. "I knew you would come in eventually, what's the point of you standing out there when my food's in here!?" I smiled back at him and sat next to the intruder. That was my seat. It's the easiest place out of all the seats to get your ramen... someone was sitting there. I was taken out of my trance by the usual bowl being placed in front of me, I stared down into the bowl and grabbed my chopsticks. The bowl was clean in seconds, "Again please!"

I heard giggling so I peered up from my food to see the person sitting next to me laughing at me. How dare they! "Hey, what so funny?" I frowned at them and sat up moving my bowl away from the edge.

"You... I've never seen something eat sooo fast and want more!" They began laughing again and I felt myself getting increasingly angry.

"You know your talking to the future Hokage, right?! Who are you anyway, I've never seen you here in my life!" I threw my hands up in the air and slammed them down on the table in fists.

"My name is (Y/N), I'm a ninja from the Village hidden in the Mist, however I am staying here for a while on a mission." They gave me a smile and scratched the back of their neck, shifting uncomfortably in their seat, "So what's your name?"

"Naruto Uzamaki! Believe it!" I glared at them until my expression softened and begun to eat my ramen again. Guilt bubbled inside of me as the stranger now had a name, (Y/N). They was new to our village and I was extremely impatient with them...

I pulled out my money from inside frog, "Erm, (Y/N) sorry about being quite aggressive towards ya earlier... I'll pay for your food too!" I gave a toothy grin and (Y/N) accepted my offer.

"I'll have to show you around the village too, its small but big enough to get lost in, oh and I can introduce you to my friends if you like?" (Y/N) looked at me then hugged me tight, I felt my cheeks turn pink.

"I would like that very much, thank you Naruto!"

'This is going to be the start of a great friendship.'

Thank you for reading this! It means a lot, please leave any suggestions and comments for me, I love to hear feedback. Sorry this was bad, it is the first one in the book and they will get better!

Thanks!