Itatchi x Reader

"Itachi I know your there, Kisame was over by the river... You two go no where without each other, just come out."

Slowly, the black cloak appeared from around a tree, the cold eyes stared at you as the owner moved into the light. "It's been a while, (Y/N), wouldn't you say so?" He had the same face, eyes, voice that made your skin crawl, yet Itachi Uchiha still fascinated you. Let's be real, he maybe an Akatsuki member, some would argue a cold blooded murder, but he was still hot.

"Yeah last time we met, you and your buddies were trying to get me to join your little group ... Just before you ask, the answer remains the same, no." For a second you saw him smirk, suddenly you fell into a dark world, sounds and pictures flashed in front of you. You could feel slight pain over your body, genjutsu!

'Dam it, Itachi probably casted it while I was talking to him...... Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh come on break it! Break it! No good, I've not got the amount of chakra needed to break it, guess I will be joining them after all.'

------ Time Skip-----

"Well done Itachi and Kisame, your mission was a success." A deep voice rung through your ears as you looked around the room, instantly not recognising it but knowing who you were with. Pain, Itachi, Kisame..... Oh yes the Akatsuki.
You peered down at your clothes that were now black and red, yep they even put the cloak on while you were out of it from the genjutsu, you sighed and sat up.

"I'm not doing it ..... Going anywhere, being associated with you. Let me put it this way, I don't like any of you." You stared each member out as you stood from the dirty floor, lingering your stare on Itachi's eyes, oh the wonders of that sharingun he possesses.

"You don't have a choice, clearly genjustu has a bad effect on you, Itachi! While (Y/N) won't co-operate with us, you two are partnered, Kisame with Zetsu."

Itachi smiled as he approached you, you sighed and turned your head, there really wasn't any getting away from them this time. Oh well if you had to join an organisation and it was this one, at least you got to spend your time with Itachi!
At the thought you looked up at him and smiled back.
Yeah, maybe joining won't be so bad after all...

Thank you for reading this, sorry it's bad I wanted to do an Itachi one but I had no ideas, so this is what happened. Please leave me any suggestions you want to, any help is appreciated!
Thank you :)